ADVERTISEMENT

Davidson Game #2 thread - 6pm Sat -ESPN+ (Alumni invited back)

Davidson has been alternating wins and losses the past six games. After beating Fordham yesterday, it's time for them to lose another.

They obviously gave us fits last time. Skogman went down for the rest of the season against SLU in the game after ours where he torched us...needed foot surgery.

Even without him, they've been rolling bad teams and playing decent teams tough, so this isn't necessarily a walk-over. Gotta have it to keep the mo going though, as there are tougher games ahead.

Davidson has been alternating wins and losses the past six games. After beating Fordham yesterday, it's time for them to lose another.

They obviously gave us fits last time. Skogman went down for the rest of the season against SLU in the game after ours where he torched us...needed foot surgery.

Even without him, they've been rolling bad teams and playing decent teams tough, so this isn't necessarily a walk-over. Gotta have it to keep the mo going though, as there are tougher games ahead.
Not sure if any of their next 4 opponents are bad teams…

Super Bowl!

Actually because I’ve been on subject of dive bars in other threads let me tell u when I hear that name I actually think of the Souper Bowl.

Great dive bar in Pittsburgh, the Paris of Appalachia. Hit up the Souper Bowl pregame during A10 tourney in Pitt. Right across from PPG arena. I don’t think it’s changed in 50 years. Even Nancy Lieberman was throwing a few back there.

Reactions: urfan1
The Davidson athletic website is awful. Every time I visit I have no idea where to click to find whatever it is I'm looking for. Even the most obvious thing, links to their individual sport pages, is hidden behind a tiny icon.

Lol my espn app has given us the forfeit win. says ‘Richmond wins due to Davidson forfeit’

Think confusing with Davidson women who did have to forfeit their last game. Why idk probably lack of players.

Freakin ESPN. It’s always wrong.

from their website, before they forfeited to Fordham also per league website:

Due to non-COVID health and safety protocols within the Davidson women's basketball program, the Wildcats' Atlantic 10 Conference game at Dayton scheduled for Wednesday, Feb. 21 has been canceled.

The contest will not be made up and will count as a forfeit for the Wildcats in accordance with league rules.

Up Next
Davidson is expected to return to action Saturday when it hosts Fordham for a noon tip inside John M. Belk Arena.

I don’t see Noyes out during warmups. He obviously hasn’t been playing, but wonder if anything has been sent out by JOC.

When CM subs, why does he take 3 or 4 starters out at once? Ive noticed this a few other times. Promotes teams going on a run, which happened here.
Some sloppy turnovers.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT