ADVERTISEMENT

@SLU Game thread 8pm Wed - ESPN+

Yes ZERO inside game. I don't care how many times spiderman says that is not our game. We need to be able to have some interior scoring presence. Two seasons ago both Cayo and Golden were super in there. Now we just don't try to score inside.
To be fair Neal tried early and missed 3 in a row. He isn’t the scorer Grant was, and Bigs (although he’s a better shooter) isn’t the inside scorer Cayo was

Yes ZERO inside game. I don't care how many times spiderman says that is not our game. We need to be able to have some interior scoring presence. Two seasons ago both Cayo and Golden were super in there. Now we just don't try to score inside.
And when we do get there we need to finish. Little guys get swallowed up but Quinn and Bailey need to finish. Especially Quinn.

Last edited:
To be fair Neal tried early and missed 3 in a row. He isn’t the scorer Grant was, and Bigs (although he’s a better shooter) isn’t the inside scorer Cayo was
Thanks, I missed the start of the game. It seems like he either starts hot or doesn't look for his offense much more. We shall see how it plays out against VCU. Hopefully guys are very motivated but Odom has VCU playing well.

This game has the feel of a scrimmage or something. SLU sucks except for Jimerson, but for some reason we are letting him take any shot he wants.

Reactions: SpiderDad75
Don't see the intensity with which we usually play. Need to reach in the tank and just get a win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT