ADVERTISEMENT

GW Game Thread Sat 12:30 USA

Hunt's really hurting us out there today, unfortunately.
Wondered how much family he had in the stands as this is the closest game to Upper Marlboro - somewhere in the 16 to 20 mile range depending on where they live.

Great game by the Spids. Highly efficient, first half was a gem.

GW made their pushes but the guys always responded even when they got a bit cold in the second half.

Dji is the man, so psyched for the year he’s having.

Walz looked a little more ready to score today.

Maybe we should approach Smucker's for a promo, a certificate for a jar of jam for each dunk.

• Haha
Reactions: SpiderDad75
OK, who is in charge of reminding dummies like me that games are not always on ESPN+? I was planning on watching it tonight after a long day out of town and it's nowhere to be found. Check here and sure enough, game is USA network. Brutal bad beat, all of my own making.

That said, glad we got a big double digit win - I was pretty worried about this one after the UMass stinker, having to go on road at an early start time. But 50+ points in a half when we only put up 50+ all game vs UMass will help ease the sting. Loving these highlights too. I particularly love rewatching poster dunks to watch all the crowd reactions, people often do really funny things.

And yes, I watched King throw down some dunks in Fordham pregame warmups, mostly throwing lob /self-alley oops off the high bounce to himself. Shows why he's able to get his jumper off so well with those hops.

Take the win, move on. Keep stacking wins. Six more to go before the conf. tourney. Let's get them all.

OK, who is in charge of reminding dummies like me that games are not always on ESPN+? I was planning on watching it tonight after a long day out of town and it's nowhere to be found. Check here and sure enough, game is USA network. Brutal bad beat, all of my own making.

That said, glad we got a big double digit win - I was pretty worried about this one after the UMass stinker, having to go on road at an early start time. But 50+ points in a half when we only put up 50+ all game vs UMass will help ease the sting. Loving these highlights too. I particularly love rewatching poster dunks to watch all the crowd reactions, people often do really funny things.

And yes, I watched King throw down some dunks in Fordham pregame warmups, mostly throwing lob /self-alley oops off the high bounce to himself. Shows why he's able to get his jumper off so well with those hops.

Take the win, move on. Keep stacking wins. Six more to go before the conf. tourney. Let's get them all.
Um - please see initial thread title .., which I always include the steaming or TV network / go spiders

Reactions: brooklyn brownstone
yeah, but dummies surely don't read thread titles. We need constant reminders, and then some more after that. Zero focus here. I have 900 streaming services so just assume I can watch everything.

Reactions: Section9.RowD
That was a fun one! Had to record the game and wait until tonight to watch it because of a bunch of other stuff and it was killing me to wait that long to see what happened.

That's what we should do against a team like GW, but we did it even better than I would have hoped. I will say, a 12-point lead against them feels like about 4. But we buried them in the end. Onward...

yeah, but dummies surely don't read thread titles. We need constant reminders, and then some more after that. Zero focus here. I have 900 streaming services so just assume I can watch everything.
I will try to be better :) … but my main focus for game viewing is to make sure my 85 year old Mom, daughter of a mid 1920s UR grad is set (and more importantly that she doesn’t call me 4 times during the 1st half) ..

Last edited:
pretty sure I'll be able to find it somewhere, but thank you. but when out of town, have to rely on the streamer replays - the fios dvr app kind of sucks and often won't let me watch recorded events when not at home, or just resets itself randomly.

Reactions: Section9.RowD
Oh I have youtubetv bc I subscribed a couple weeks ago for Dayton and forgot to unsubscribe. Had I known, I would have set that to record. But again, I forgot to unsubscribe, how tf am I going to remember to set the dvr on youtubetv if I don't know I have it?

Oh I have youtubetv bc I subscribed a couple weeks ago for Dayton and forgot to unsubscribe. Had I known, I would have set that to record. But again, I forgot to unsubscribe, how tf am I going to remember to set the dvr on youtubetv if I don't know I have it?

I am not a youtube TV expert, but I do have it. You get Unlimited "DVR". Once I highligted the first Richmond hoop to record ( I believe it was the Dayton game that was on CBS Sports), anytime that Richmond is on now, it auto records and saves it. So if you recorded Dayton game, it may have automatically recorded this one.

If you add 901, you can watch the game today. Looks like the replay is available on the USA Network app.

Great offensive display by the Spiders. If the D was at the “A” level, we may have seen the 30 point win that is the running joke in regards to what is needed to improve on the NET ranking.

Very pleasantly surprised to see the 180 regarding the road games this year. Go get another one on Wednesday night Spiders!

Where are all those accounts who only log on when we lose? Weird they aren’t here to celebrate after such a great win
It was a great win by the guys. Dji got me hyped with those dunks, but I’m not gonna celebrate a win against GW too much. It was a win we needed and should’ve won. Rhody next, should be a win also

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT