ADVERTISEMENT

GW Game Thread Sat 12:30 USA

This is the third time this year I've had that "Ehh, here comes a reversion to the mean " feeling. We were due for a loss, and vcu happened to be on our schedule. We hadn't faced a really aggressive rebounding team and hadn't lost at home, and UMASS was on our schedule. Now GW has lost seven in a row despite not being THAT bad a team.

This is the third time this year I've had that "Ehh, here comes a reversion to the mean " feeling. We were due for a loss, and vcu happened to be on our schedule. We hadn't faced a really aggressive rebounding team and hadn't lost at home, and UMASS was on our schedule. Now GW has lost seven in a row despite not being THAT bad a team.

VCU feeling: we were 8-24 against them so we r almost always due for a loss.

Yeah, the wheels have fallen off at GW. We are essentially tied for first place, we need to act like it up on Saturday and dispatch an inferior opponent in a funk. Every player on our team should be quite pissed at their own individual and collective performances last night and should want to take that out on GW on Saturday.

Mason was up on them by nearly 40 at one point in the last game so that bodes well for us 😄
They played reasonably well at our place. We have done better on the road this year, but some of those wins were squeakers and not pretty games. Yeah - I know a win is a win, but right now we need to establish that we can turnaround the way we played against recent games VCU and Mass.

I hate being correct picking UMass as our one loss at home on the season. Good news is that will be our only loss at home this season! And I feel more confident about winning the GW game now. They're not pleased with themselves either, but we have more to prove. GO SPIDERS!

Thought I was going to the game since I need to be in DC tomorrow night. But with weather forecast may be on the way up 95 during the game.

Anyone know if this is on any DC radio? In case I lose 106 on the way.

Thought I was going to the game since I need to be in DC tomorrow night. But with weather forecast may be on the way up 95 during the game.

Anyone know if this is on any DC radio? In case I lose 106 on the way.
Not sure about Dc Radio but you can also stream 106.1 on your phone if that helps

King in a bit of a shooting funk. Needs to shoot his way out of it but don't force it.

Stealing a post from Eight Legger...

"Crush their will with the strength of 1,000 bulldozers. Bury them beneath an avalanche of three-pointers. Step on their throats with the force of an NFL team wearing steel aeration cleats. No mercy!"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT