ADVERTISEMENT

@GMU Game Thread - Sat 230PM - USA Network

This will be a tough game. Mason will be gunning for the good guys. If we beat them and then have to face them in the tournament, it will be hard to beat them 3 times in a season.

Last edited:
This will be a tough game. Mason will be gunning for the good guys. If we beat them and then have to face them in the tournament, it will be hard to beat them 3 times in a season.
True. Very tough game, but we can do it. Let's start with a 2nd win and see where the cards fall in the A10 tourny.

Reactions: urfan1
Polite returned last game, but has Hall decided not to return this season?

Keyshawn has been out and not sure of his status for tomorrow (been out since Feb 27)but if he’s out that works in our favor. Our guys are locked in and are hungry. For any that may think they are satisfied…they are not! They know what they have to do. This has been an amazing ride this year…far from finished 🕷️🏀

Keyshawn has been out and not sure of his status for tomorrow (been out since Feb 27)but if he’s out that works in our favor. Our guys are locked in and are hungry. For any that may think they are satisfied…they are not! They know what they have to do. This has been an amazing ride this year…far from finished 🕷️🏀
Love it! So glad to hear! This team can go far! So proud of this team. So proud to be a Spider!

Polite hurt his ankle and was out 2(?) games, Keyshawn hurt his ankle, has been out 2(?) games.
The rumor is he is transferring and therefore slow walking his recovery to not return this season. Who knows?

Reactions: SpiderDad75
They did it to us last year - 2 wins and then knocked us out of A10 tourney, let’s return the favor with an exclamation point.
GMU has to get past Joe first.
So many A10 teams with a player out, Greer was missing Wednesday.

The line has gone from pick em’ to Goo Moos -2.5. Assume Hall is probably back for them today.

Agree Brooklyn. See mention on Twitter from different places that Loyola could split the regular season championship with us if we lose? I would think they are crazy but let's win and put their little misplaced thoughts to bed.

I don't understand your comment. Sarcasm? That is a true statement - if we lose and they win, it's shared but we get the #1 seed.
If we hold the tiebreaker over them, then how is it shared? idc what people say, it can’t be shared if we smacked you in the head to head. But hey let’s just win this game and not worry about it 🕷️🏀

Tiebreaker is only for tournament seeding. If you’re tied in the standings, you’re co-champs of the regular season.
Do they add their name to the trophy? Or do they get a separate trophy?

More importantly, does a win make GMU 10th and SBU 9th?
Edit: logjam is 6 to 9, not 7 to 10

Last edited:
Wasn't that a three by Bigelow? It was 9-9 when he made it. Then Hunt made a two. Why do we only have 13 points??

Tiebreaker is only for tournament seeding. If you’re tied in the standings, you’re co-champs of the regular season.
So if we end up tied in the standings, we think Loyola cuts nets???? Let's hope not. Everyone gets a trophy. I stand with sdad on this one. We are champs. But let's go ahead and win this game so that noise can stop.

King needs to run bybscreen tighter. The defender is not being slowed down at all

I'd rather have Jordan King taking wild contested shots rather than Hunt. Come on CM, get Jordan some shots.

I think I would agree with this. There has to be an official policy regarding this, but in anything related to sports that I have known, if a team's record is tied for top spot, they are co-Champs.

Meanwhile, back to the game, I'm not liking hat I've seen so far. Sloppy with turnovers and lack of ball security. I'm not surprised about a letdown after Saturday's clinching. And it's Mason...
Hopefully Mooney can light a fire during halftime.

• Sad
Reactions: PalmTreeSpidUR
Painful - not sure if it showed on tv but we almost had 6 players on court for final play / Coach wasn’t happy with assistants

• Wow
Reactions: PalmTreeSpidUR
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT