ADVERTISEMENT

URI Game thread - Wed 7pm ESPN+

There is a game tonight. Not much interest on either board. Checked the Rhody board yesterday and no game thread existed. I think Rhody has some talented players, but have not been winning that much on the court. They did beat UMass by 12 and then lost by 2. Hopefully we are not in mid week away game low energy mode tonight.
A couple of interesting minutes played in the UMass /URI games

at URI Green 38 Cross 0 URI by 12
at UMass Cross 38 Green 19 UMass by 2

My understanding is Green was a guy that they got eligible due to the legalities around the 2x transfers, and was a big boost to the roster - at least at first. A stretch four type that has had some big games for them.

I’m really excited for this one. Time to get another winning streak going. I just don’t see how Rhode Island is going to be able to stop us. And there’s no way they’re going to be able to score on us.

Heading out to Blackies shortly to hang with my dude Grasso, then onto the game.

Just checking to see if GK is paying attention. Not hanging with Jared tonight, he had plans.

Blackie's!

I remain very dissapointed in that place. The decor, the vibe. All of it. I was picturing blue collar. Darts. Draft beer. Drugs out back. A real bar.

Grasso should have been fired just for that being his neighborhood hangout.

Frustrating game to watch. We're by no means out of it, but playing from behind the whole time is exhausting.

Free throws not out friend today....love dji but really needs to work on the free throws....

Our defense has fallen off a cliff the last three games. Thankfully we have the offense talent to score with anyone, but we need to find whatever defensive energy we had at the start of conference play.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT