ADVERTISEMENT

Wichita isn’t Lawrence - Wichita State Game Thread - Wed 7:30 ESPN +

I started an entire thread about free throw rate after the first game, when we went to the line like 30 times. Now 3 FTA, all by one player. As GK said in other thread “fluidity.”

Most on here at this point are “anti” Mooney guy but dont confuse us as anti Spider guys. Just the opposite. If you have watched UR hoops for at least 10 years, and arent anti Mooney, you dont know much about basketball.
Coach Mooney showed his genius for coaching Saturday night starting Roche. BTW, you anti guys don't qualify as Spider fans!

• Haha
Reactions: Zeeter
Its quite obvious why Roche didn't start the early games - load management. Roche has struggled towards the end of last season and his season at Citadel. Chris - being the "genius" noted on this board, knows this and decided - lets not start him and limit his minutes the first 7 games of the year so that Roche will not hit the wall at the end of the year now. To Roche, his body and mind - the season just started. That is chess.

Coach Mooney showed his genius for coaching Saturday night starting Roche. BTW, you anti guys don't qualify as Spider fans!
And I agree. I hate the infiltration of Non Spider fans from other a10 teams, with the sole purpose to denigrate Mooney, with hopes of a replacement to bolster the A10 eventually. Genius move by all these infiltrators, or possible AI bots invented for this purpose.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT