ADVERTISEMENT

Beer Sales at Maryland

MolivaManiac

Spider's Club
Feb 8, 2004
I was surprised to see beer sales at Maryland. First time seeing it at a college game. Everyone seemed pretty orderly, perhaps the Noon kick and the mismatch on the scoreboard was a big reason.

to me MO, the college game atmosphere and the pro atmosphere are two, entirely different deals. the pro crowds are just rougher, looking for trouble, making trouble, not so much of that on saturdays. so guess the ncaa does not restrict alcohol sales?

to me MO, the college game atmosphere and the pro atmosphere are two, entirely different deals. the pro crowds are just rougher, looking for trouble, making trouble, not so much of that on saturdays. so guess the ncaa does not restrict alcohol sales?
Spinner, you may be right. But this is the second game I have attended at the University of Maryland and the crowds have appeared to be "pretty rough" both times.

^^I disagree. It may be different on a Saturday night and if we were a real threat to the Terps but we were treated very well by the hosts yesterday afternoon.

of all the schools i can think of, Maryland does not need beer. Their fans have had a terrible rep and i have experienced it on numerous occasions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT