ADVERTISEMENT

Around the A10

I would not put that much stock in analytical ratings for another week or so, especially for our team. They all factor in preseason ratings to various degrees for the first month or so due to lack of data at the beginning of the season. We were in the 100-140 range in most preseason predictions which will keep our ratings artificially better than they should be until the preseason ratings are no longer factored in (around the beginning of December usually).
Does the OOC schedule seem short this year? 11/10 to 12/23 (38 days)
And that is not just us but most of the A-10...

Difficult to get meaningful analysis before it is all over.

It ended a week or so before New Years for most teams last year too. OOC is definitely shorter than it used to be, conferences have been trending towards adding more conference games, making the OOC shorter.

Proof that their is a Santa Clause for Spider fans.

Reactions: I-M-UR
GW looked pretty good against Temple yesterday. Good shooting, ball movement, on offense. Watanabi and Bolden are strong and tall back guys.

Defense Dayton held on but ended up losing against Miss St.

This is the worst team at VCU in a long time. And they'll likely beat us by 15-20 both times.

Is there really a Santa Claus? On a chance I am writing a Christmas wish list. That might work better than the stuff we got the last 6 years.

I will sacrifice my fan hood for the good of the program, and reverse the curse. I am now a full blooded Ram fan (not just LA Rams), and tomorrow will start a three day sabbatical from showering. As fat as I am, I do fear I still need to add about 110 to 120 lbs to fit in and become a full blooded member.
#HAVOC
signed Ram23

Reactions: wr70beh
Tweets like this make me realize we’re Year’s away from being relevant again, and maybe not at their level at that:

Reactions: BURR21
On a more positive note, the A-10 improved its OCC record last night to .500. 58-58

La Salle lost to Drexel tonight, a day after Mason lost to W&M.

Is that the 4 who haven’t played this season? Or are there now 8?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT