ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond Computer rankings

UR80sfan

Star
Jan 28, 2018
There's a diverse range of opinions about our team's performance, but one impartial method to assess our standing is through the NET computer ranking and Kenpom. Presently, we hold the 86th spot overall and 4th in the A10, surpassing preseason expectations. Additionally, once Hunt returns we should be better, possibly reaching peak form by the A10 tournament. What would you consider a successful ranking by the end of the season?

Reactions: urfan1
There's a diverse range of opinions about our team's performance, but one impartial method to assess our standing is through the NET computer ranking and Kenpom. Presently, we hold the 86th spot overall and 4th in the A10, surpassing preseason expectations. Additionally, once Hunt returns we should be better, possibly reaching peak form by the A10 tournament. What would you consider a successful ranking by the end of the season?
I hate your posts like these.

Can’t wait to see what you say after we beat a terrible team tonight.

what gets us in the at large discussion?
At large discussion is not just based on your computer rankings, it is heavily based on the rankings of teams you beat and lost to. I would say our computer ranking might matter more to our opponents than it does to us in terms of at-large consideration.

At large discussion is not just based on your computer rankings, it is heavily based on the rankings of teams you beat and lost to. I would say our computer ranking might matter more to our opponents than it does to us in terms of at-large consideration.
NCAA selection committee has said that NET ranking is one of their criteria. Computer ranking are also followed by a large number of college basketball fans, including many on this board.

Given the fact that we have a veteran team with a ton of experienced guys, a top-50 finish is my expectation. I'd be pleased with that. We can't lose any more OOC games, though, and probably only 2 or 3 league games, if that. Failing to win any of those three pick-em' games we lost really hurt us.

Reactions: Section9.RowD
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT