ADVERTISEMENT

Mooney A10 Coach of the Year?

Congrats to Dji for Most Improved, well deserved! Should have been all defensive too. Congrats to Coach Mooney, probably his best A10 regular season work so far. Seems to have his fire back. Doing work in portal and recruiting.
Big congrats to Jordan. If you look back to when he committed, I was super excited to get him. I thought he would be great for us. He exceeded my expectations this season.

Let's finish the job!

Congrats to Dji for Most Improved, well deserved! Should have been all defensive too. Congrats to Coach Mooney, probably his best A10 regular season work so far. Seems to have his fire back. Doing work in portal and recruiting.
Big congrats to Jordan. If you look back to when he committed, I was super excited to get him. I thought he would be great for us. He exceeded my expectations this season.

Let's finish the job!
Congrats to all of them. I wonder if Dji being most improved hurt his chances a little for all defensive team. Sometimes, voters will try to get more guys on these teams. Bottom line is Dji was great at both ends this year. Big time congrats to King and Mooney. They 100% deserved it. And, congrats to Quinn. I'm surprised to not see Bigs somewhere on there. He was just too good this year to not be at least 3rd team.

Congrats to all of them. I wonder if Dji being most improved hurt his chances a little for all defensive team. Sometimes, voters will try to get more guys on these teams. Bottom line is Dji was great at both ends this year. Big time congrats to King and Mooney. They 100% deserved it. And, congrats to Quinn. I'm surprised to not see Bigs somewhere on there. He was just too good this year to not be at least 3rd team.
Biggs’ will now have a chip on his shoulders! Prove them wrong!!

Aside from King - who really is the main reason we will either win or lose a game, the next most important player to UR is Bigelow. He can get us points, he can shoot, he can finish near the basket, he can make FT's, and he brings toughness. Fouls are an issue with him. But he is a key to our team behind King.

Reactions: gcarter52
Aside from King - who really is the main reason we will either win or lose a game, the next most important player to UR is Bigelow. He can get us points, he can shoot, he can finish near the basket, he can make FT's, and he brings toughness. Fouls are an issue with him. But he is a key to our team behind King.
I totally agree, he needs to make his presence felt in this tournament!

Luke warm fan?
How You Doin Kiss GIF

Reactions: SpiderRick
Bonnies leading LaSalle by 1 with just under 4 to play. So far the A10 tourney has not disappointed.

Reactions: urfan1
LaSalle missed a putback dunk at the buzzer to lose. What a game though! Feel like Loyola will have an easy time dispatching the Bonnies tomorrow

LaSalle missed a putback dunk at the buzzer to lose. What a game though! Feel like Loyola will have an easy time dispatching the Bonnies tomorrow
That was painful to watch - but think Bonnie will make Loyola stress a bit

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT