ADVERTISEMENT

A10 Game 5 - At St Bonaventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad we can stat pad with a mid range 2 pointer down 10 with 45 seconds lefts. After running 15 off the shot clock with no urgency to score.

Reactions: SpiderK
Who thinks Mooney could even win five games all year if you got rid of every current player we have and gave him the exact same group Schmidt now has??
They would schedule a bunch of cupcakes in the non-conference schedule and still not reach five wins. Our system is just so0o0o0 complicated you know 🙄

queue, "blame the refs" crowd.

Positives:
1. We competed.
2. Beautiful summer day here in New Zealand, sitting by the pool at Lake Taupo with a drink after hiking a volcano.
Sorry our poor performance dampened it a bit.

Jealous as hell. Have one for me.

Reactions: SpiderRick
We gave up 48 points in the second half. Yikes.
I was just about to say this. For all the talk we’ve had recently of our defense being so much improved a team of random dudes that Schmidt found at the YMCA just hung 48 on us in a half. But don’t worry we definitely have the better coach!!

A genuine Rothstein Schmidt shirt can be yours for only $30.

unisex-tri-blend-t-shirt-clay-triblend-front-601224b2e6bcf_720x.jpg

queue, "blame the refs" crowd.

Positives:
1. We competed.
2. Beautiful summer day here in New Zealand, sitting by the pool at Lake Taupo with a drink after hiking a volcano.
Sitting in my favorite leather recliner by the fireplace watching Mooney get paid $42,000/game for "coaching" this shitshow today wondering how is that even possible.

I know you have roots in the area, but when was the last time you were there?

I was at the snowstorm game our last win there. My Chrysler Sebring rental car made it out unscathed. Two wins on the night. They do get good local support but the stale beer 🍺 was spot on.

Reactions: Spiders4ever
Need more Roche, less Goose. Goose hasn’t reached double digits since November. Too many minutes for too little offensive production.

Hats off to Flowers. He was "the man" down the stretch. Banks hit some huge threes too. Someone said Flowers had 4 fouls. I don't know when he got his 4th, but yeah, it would have been smart to take him to the hole. The better team won today. But, can we get Matt Grace more shots? Roche too. Bigelow played the tough "go to the hole" ball we need. I hope Bigelow keeps it up!

I’m still trying to figure out why our starting five is who it is. Today was as good an example as any that they are not the best five together, even if they may be our best five (dubious statement btw). 0 points in the first 5 mins most of which was played by those starters.

15-8 on turnovers says a lot about the game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT