ADVERTISEMENT

St. Bonaventure

had a trying weekend with our family dog of 12 years suddenly passing away Friday night. Seeing how we handled the Bunnies gave me greater sense of optimism for this team than I have felt in a long while, let's see what we can build off this one!
That's a tough one. Sorry to hear. Having to put my dog of 17 years down is still the hardest think I have ever had to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8legs1dream
had a trying weekend with our family dog of 12 years suddenly passing away Friday night. Seeing how we handled the Bunnies gave me greater sense of optimism for this team than I have felt in a long while, let's see what we can build off this one!
Sorry for your loss, that's gotta be tough 🙏...Dji got a Black Lab this summer and we are so attached to him. In fact we have him now while he's in Chicago.

Really appreciate the kind words everyone, it has been a tough New Year so far. About a week after we lost our dog I had a very close uncle pass away. He lived a few doors down from us growing up so I was at their house often playing with cousins. He was the definition of NO-NONSENSE. Purple Heart recipient. I was never on better behavior in my life than when I was at their house haha.

I have been admiring our guys magnificent run from the sidelines, hoping to get myself back in the saddle this week. Keep riding the wave boys!

Really appreciate the kind words everyone, it has been a tough New Year so far. About a week after we lost our dog I had a very close uncle pass away. He lived a few doors down from us growing up so I was at their house often playing with cousins. He was the definition of NO-NONSENSE. Purple Heart recipient. I was never on better behavior in my life than when I was at their house haha.

I have been admiring our guys magnificent run from the sidelines, hoping to get myself back in the saddle this week. Keep riding the wave boys!
Praying for you bro

Hangin there, man. Life definitely throws some challenges sometimes. Thanks for sharing. Let's stay a Spider family here!

Reactions: urfan1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT