ADVERTISEMENT

8-23

Well, our end of first half plays are still leaving a lot to be desired.

I think we are clearly the better team. A lot of bounces going their way right now, and we get to shoot on the rim that was very kind to them in the first half. I like Mooney’s entire gameplan so far

Nelson making me eat my words
Glad Mooney didn't take him out after the TOs but the 4th 3PTA just comes down and immediately throws up another one. Good he made but appears entire team too early in shot clock looking for outside shots. Watching Nelson he loses his man too easily on defense at least tonight. Goose on Loyer so good move by Mooney.

Reactions: Section9.RowD
Another missed opportunity at the end of the half...how many of those have we had?
Unreal. My move with what 20 seconds would be put ball into the hands of best player Tyler, right from the inbounds. And with 5 seconds left what coach then from side court inbounds throwing the ball into the backcourt?

Reactions: mojo-spider
Looked to me like a clean steal from Loyer too. But I won’t complain about getting a call, even though we didn’t do anything with the break

Reactions: GKiller
Don't you just love it. Nelson, Burton, and Grace start with 3 3PTAs while Davidson starts by patiently working inside on a team with two big man.

This defense has played really well in the second half. That Jaynel and one was insane and then the back door finish by Burton. Wow

Win or lose here its another example of why CM loses leads regularly. Two possessions and we didnt even try to create a shot or go theu the offense. Just let clock go down and chuck up a 3.

Reactions: whampas
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT