ADVERTISEMENT

2018 Offers, Commits, and Signees

Not a great sign for our chances with Misch that this article lists 16 of his offers and we're not one of them. He'll likely go FBS anyway.

http://www.ultimaterecruit.com/nova-football/old-school-approach-grant-misch/

From personal experience, it may just be the author providing that info, not him saying, "here's my list."

That said, we have already picked up two LB's in this class. I'm not sure how many we'll take. Agree that it's not likely he ends up here.

New offers for a couple of our targets...Holy Cross for Poole and Lehigh for Zobel.

QUOTE="SFspidur, post: 209596, member: 64"]New offers for a couple of our targets...Holy Cross for Poole

Poole offers to date:

Morgan State
UNH
StonyBrook
Dartmouth
Yale
UD
UR
HC
Sacred Heart
Monmouth
Maine
CCSU
WM

Last edited:
Misch gets an offer from Clawson. With offers from Maryland, UVA, Rutgers and more all under his belt as well, the smart money is on him going P5.

I've been a bit surprised by the number of time I've heard guys mention Holy Cross as a school getting serious consideration from them. Not sure how often they're making the final 3 or so, but they're mentioned more than I would anticipate.

Last edited:
Remember he was a HC commit and flipped to us before flipping back for some reason.

I'm sure Catholic school plays into it some. Jack went to Cardinal Gibbons here in Raleigh.

Remember he was a HC commit and flipped to us before flipping back for some reason.

I'm sure Catholic school plays into it some. Jack went to Cardinal Gibbons here in Raleigh.

Yep.We obviously let him out of his NLI.habemus ad dominum.dominus vobiscum.et cum spiritu tuo.

Last edited:
We have another commitment...need 05's sleuthing to figure out who it is.

Started my new job this week, out of state and have had two 15 hour days so far. I've been completely out of the loop but I have reached out. Will report back if/when I hear anything

We are all concerned that you may have misguided your priorities,with UR football taking a secondary role to your occupation and livelihood.

Reactions: iSpider
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT