ADVERTISEMENT

2018 Offers, Commits, and Signees

That's disheartening for a couple of reasons.

I would hope that young student athletes and their parents aren't buying into the Rocco crap of vision and/or physicality and/or holistic nonsense.No offense but give me a sheep skin from UR anyday over UD.No comparison academically.It has served many people that I know very well including myself.After 4-5 years in college,that's all that really matters.

Recent Twitter activity is a very good correlation as to a recruits intentions.No surprise as to these decisions here today.

Ray Sr is doing a hell of a job.Keep it up,please.I like our verbal recruits to date.A great foundation in which to build other future committed student athletes that want to experience a UR education which will be very meaningful throughout their lives particularly their future employment opportunities.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ulla1
Luke Johns commits to Georgia Tech, Lance Boykin gets an offer from Coastal.

Like I've said before, I am really happy we are doing these edits now and hope we continue them. Building connections like these with recruits through social media is a small way to keep them interested and thinking about UR.

Does anyone know if this Richmond Recruiting twitter account is run by the AD or a fan?

Reactions: urfan1
Like I've said before, I am really happy we are doing these edits now and hope we continue them. Building connections like these with recruits through social media is a small way to keep them interested and thinking about UR.

Does anyone know if this Richmond Recruiting twitter account is run by the AD or a fan?

It's through UR.

Reactions: spiderstudent17
Yeah, he doesn’t seem to be getting much recruiting interest. Had a couple good games last fall, but overall stats don’t look great. Not sure he’s at the level of his brothers.

Danny got another one of our targets...

The kid was likely on the Spider coaching staff radar as an incoming junior,last season.
May be that familiarity ruled the day.Charlottesville to New-Ark vs Richmond makes ya scratch your head,
nevertheless.Resultant education obviously took a back seat in the kid's(and parents) decision.The kid had pinned Hen offer,was following their coaches,even their boosters and alumni.This is really no surprise.

Last edited:
Schools can’t offically offer until August 1 of the recruit’s senior year. Obviously things happen unofficially well before then, but it’s not officially official until the letter is sent.

Looks like it's either Justin Jasper or Mateo Jackson. Only two kids that we have offered from Richmond, according to the offer list on this forum

Reactions: Spiders05
Looks like it's either Justin Jasper or Mateo Jackson. Only two kids that we have offered from Richmond, according to the offer list on this forum

I saw reference to the commit being a playmaker and i think Jackson is a linebacker. do i have that right?

Jasper has terrific size. I'm guessing Taz Sumpter might give us an assist with Justin.

I saw reference to the commit being a playmaker and i think Jackson is a linebacker. do i have that right?

Jasper has terrific size. I'm guessing Taz Sumpter might give us an assist with Justin.

Yep, Jackson is an ILB. 05 posted who it was on the premium content if you're a memeber and want to check it out ;)

Catoe had cut his list down to eight and eliminated us some time ago, but it turns out he chose one that wasn’t on that list...Harvard.

We got another one...not sure who it is though. We have been giving James a lot of love it seems.

Boykin almost certainly going higher. Fitzgerald has some FBS offers and JMU. Not a lot out there on Harris...he doesn't appear to be on Twitter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT