ADVERTISEMENT

Up Next - UMASS

I like that we went for two-for-one there, and that was a nice dish by Nelson. Just couldn't get Goose three to go. And then Burton dagger.

Smartest/best end of half all season. Caught me by surprise lol. & maybe only positive.

No D
8-0 run given up to start game. 12-0 to finish. Fluidity! Up 76-73 w 3 to go & we get that wtf
Umass was injured & dysfunctional & we were coming off a bad game. But UR80s told me vcu only counts as 1. Nope like I said u can get a boost or a hangover from winning or losing that game. You would think a bounce back game in order. Nope. That’s one of just many reasons the vcu loss counts more.
Umass gym was dead literally nobody there. Advantage road team? Of course not.

On a 7-0 run when Mooney call that idiotic timeout w/ 4:27 left after a make. 71-68. UMass goes on 17-5 run. Gimme a break Mooney
His patented late game move to set the defense. Right. He will never ever learn. He doesn't make the connection.

Horrible call on Burton, especially when you compare the beating Grace took down low earlier

Not a ton there but there was a forearm extension. He’s gotten that called a fair amount on him. Couple v VCU. Needs to be a little more aware it’s being watched by refs.

I'm tired of reading the we should win the game because the other team is so bad.

We're the team that is so bad.
After watching tonight thinking they would take control I might have to agree.

Get a load of this. Grace in for Bigs at 8:21 to go and not another sub by Mooney. Bigs definitely was more productive in 18 minutes than Matt's 29. And Goose in the last 11+ minutes. Did Mooney forget he's the master of O/D subbing. Okay no Roche but go big on offensive and put Bigs in for him.

They hit 7 out of 10 shots for 3 in the second half and shot 21 free throws. Solid.

Not a ton there but there was a forearm extension. He’s gotten that called a fair amount on him. Couple v VCU. Needs to be a little more aware it’s being watched by refs.
Doesn't help that he was whining about an out of bounds call 30 seconds earlier

He’s healthy…but when all else fails…keep doing the same thing.

Tried to warn u not to expect much…hard to get back in as 8th or probably 9th man now after Randolph when Dji mins were not consistent to begin with…that’s many coaches but even harder w Mooney based on historical game management. Not saying he shouldn’t get time & obv I know u want to see him play…only that it’s not surprising. That said the door may now be cracked & even more if Roche out at all.

Reactions: SpiderDad75
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT