ADVERTISEMENT

Its time to fire Chris Mooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definition of Balkanization; a geopolitical term used to describe the process of fragmentation or division of a region or state into smaller regions or states that are often hostile or uncooperative with one another.

Where does skin color come into that definition?

excessive multiculturalism is what can lead to fragmentation, for example enclaves of muslims who would like to live under Sharia law. We've always had multiculturlism to some extent. Go to any big city and you'll find chinatown, italian, irish areas etc. they kept some of their customs but they all accepted and lived under the same law, language, etc.

Can we get back to sports now.
Well...
I took a test and found out I am 4 times as much Portuguese as Irish. Therefore I no longer support Chris Mooney. Would that tie Sports and Multiculturalism together?

{This post is mostly not to be taken seriously}

Reactions: I-M-UR
Yes Sir. This seems to be something that caucasians, african americans, asians, hispanics, straights, gays and the religious right can agree on.

Mooney needs to go.
Hopefully, Hardt is fund raising as I write and will have required funds available by April. Fire Mooney.

How this for a connection: Diversity requires some schools to hire bad coaches for diversity sake? We NCAA needs to have some great coaches, some good coaches, some mediocre coaches and yes to compete the inclusiveness some schools need to hire bad coaches; all need to have million dollar jobs.

Well fellows, Mooney is in the Caymen Islands feasting on some good seafood, maybe buying some Christmas presents in the duty free store from his big ole fat wallet to which we've all contributed and what are we doing? I'm lamenting the end of football season and nursing a banging headache from way too many Salty Dogs in G5 and dreading the basketball season. Fire Mooney, I want some of my money back. I just realized that money is Mooney with a missing o.

I just realized that money is Mooney with a missing o.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT