ADVERTISEMENT

Colorado Game

I was critical of Noyes but I want to be clear that my criticism should not be confused with giving up on him. Everybody has bad games, it’s how you respond to those that show what you’re made of. Do you let it define you and unravel or do you go out and prove to everybody why you belong. I’m hoping Aidan goes out there tonight and shows UNLV what he’s made of

My perception is that Mooney is well respected on the court by officials. I think he has a way to get his point across without being Danny Hurley and looking like he is going to hunt down an official in his car after the game. I've seen Mooney work the ref before to get calls. There are many parts of Mooney job that I think he is substandard at, working the refs and having a good rapport to get calls is not one of them for me.

Yet Hurley gets calls and the refs apparently have it out for us regularly

I'm in the same boat @plydogg, I think Noyes has all the intangibles to be successful, and Mooney does as well considering he made him a starter this year to start the season. He's getting great minutes before A-10 play and I think he'll excel a lot more against those opponents when compared to CO and BC. I just think matching up against bigger players, he struggles where others have not.

Reactions: plydogg
My perception is that Mooney is well respected on the court by officials. I think he has a way to get his point across without being Danny Hurley and looking like he is going to hunt down an official in his car after the game. I've seen Mooney work the ref before to get calls. There are many parts of Mooney job that I think he is substandard at, working the refs and having a good rapport to get calls is not one of them for me.
I agree they like him, but don’t fear him.

Reactions: Spiders4ever
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT