ADVERTISEMENT

At Dayton

Weren't we down by like 33 points against Delaware at home just a couple years back?

Is this the opposite of the UMass game where they won the first and last 3 minutes? 20-0.

Today we won first 9.5 minutes 12-11 and last 9.5 minutes 23-13.

Unfortunately we lost the middle 62-25...

Right, that will be the narrative from certain posters, but those were some of the most uncontested 3s I have seen. It is just not in Mooney's DNA to enforce effort on D.
Sure Dayton shot the 3 well, BUT, there was no-one within 8-10 feet on most of them.

I noticed what Dayton was doing to us mid first half, never saw an adjustment and when it worked they opened it up and put us away. VCU did essentially same thing -- put a 3 pt shooter in his sweet 3 pt spot work ball other side lane, we shift our D they either skip pass or two angles to the open shooter and we are playing flying Dutchman

I noticed what Dayton was doing to us mid first half, never saw an adjustment and when it worked they opened it up and put us away. VCU did essentially same thing -- put a 3 pt shooter in his sweet 3 pt spot work ball other side lane, we shift our D they either skip pass or two angles to the open shooter and we are playing flying Dutchman
Mooney missed the memo

Looked at plus/minus ratings on stats page, only one in positive Aiden Noyes at plus 2, Bailey and Walz at 0). Remainder of team in negative.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT