ADVERTISEMENT

At Dayton

Smith 46 minutes, Elvis 35 minutes in their last 2 losses since January 20th…

If Tarrant or Beilien were coaching I would like our chance.

Give either of those men 6 years of Grant, 5 years of Gilly, 4 years of Tyler, and a whole slew of other greats from the past ten years and I bet you they wouldn't need a miracle run in March to secure a lone NCAA trip, GUARANTEED

Be surprised if team can pull out a W today but as weak as A10 has been along with supposedly top teams losing unexpectedly to bottom feeders it could happen.

Don't for a second anyone believe this is a good Spider team if a W does occur. Know everyone lol at getting a 4th seed but looking at schedule decent chance it could happened. Kenpom predicts tied at 10-8 along with Dukes, GW, and GM. All teams I thought were below us at start of year.

If Roche doesn't play don't see how Randolph doesn't get extended minutes along with Dji at least playing.

Reactions: SpiderLaw
Loss like another game where the opponent will end up with more threes than its season average, and that's despite how horrifically they started from out there.

Reactions: 8legs1dream
Do we not have anyone who can put a hand in somebody's face shooting 3s????

Loss like another game where the opponent will end up with more threes than its season average, and that's despite how horrifically they started from out there.
Announcer “Dayton at season average already with 6 three pointers”. That lasted one possession, now 7.

It is amazing how every team seems to set a 3 pt high against the Spiders.

(Couldn’t get this to post for whatever reason, but now see we all had the same reaction)

Ass kicking in progress.
Those of you with high expectations for this team and coach must be miserable.
We will probably make a spirited 2nd half comeback, lose , and be so happy we competed.
And, oh yeah, we didn’t have Roche right!
Told you we would be perfect for what ails Dayton.

Reactions: 8legs1dream
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT