ADVERTISEMENT

At Dayton

Dayton started 1-12. Now shooting 53%. Amazing even for a Mooney team.
And I don't think we can just blame Mooney for this debacle.

Reactions: gospidersgo
Tired of trotting out the same miserable starting 5 and watching them get their butts kicked. Even if the other options aren’t better can we at least try something different. Burton is the only guy who needs to be guaranteed minutes every night.

Does anybody think that spot and pop basket made by Randolph is in Goose's DNA. Maybe a bad TO here and there from Randolph but also maybe 2 stop and pop baskets.

And Dji got in for 3 minutes with nothing good/bad but Goose comes back in with quick TO. Also had another one late along with a good drive basket and assist and rebound. It that worthy production for 17 minutes? Memo to Mooney: forget the defense 2nd half and put in whoever can score.

BIGS NEEDS TO START!

There's another miserable possesion with the shot clock turned off. Like clockwork.
I appreciate the fact that Mooney runs a clean program; but, damn - watching the last three minutes of the first half was AWFUL. We're twenty down at the half - worse than the 16 that we normally are. And we didn't get a last shot off before the half - AGAIN.

Does anybody think that spot and pop basket made by Randolph is in Goose's DNA. Maybe a bad TO here and there from Randolph but also maybe 2 stop and pop baskets.

And Dji got in for 3 minutes with nothing good/bad but Goose comes back in with quick TO. Also had another one late along with a good drive basket and assist and rebound. It that worthy production for 17 minutes? Memo to Mooney: forget the defense 2nd half and put in whoever can score.

BIGS NEEDS TO START!
Love Marcus…he too suffers from not enough time. But hey we can’t have certain guys on the bench too long now can we?🤔

As bad as we are, it was such a difference in the quality of the SOCON and the Atlantic 10, as I suffered through watching Samford versus Wofford. No way we should ever consider that demotion 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: mojo-spider
I would also like to point out what a tremendous defensive effort we have put forth today. Just as we did the other day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT