ADVERTISEMENT

Early First Thoughts - Game 2

OK, I'll play along.

I'll go to Wawa if they stop it.

I won't go if they keep having him say that.

How is the brand marketing working? UR doesn't need the ten bucks they're getting from this, and it is demeaning to media professionals and annoying to fans.
It is working pretty good actually, Wawa is even getting mentioned here. You remember the ad and brand name, that is Marketing 101.

I got tired of it also, but then it occurred to me, I hope I get tired of that ad a lot this year.

Besides if they get ten bucks every time we hear it, it is like selling 2 tickets.

Reactions: urfan1
Wawa, whatever. Biggest travesty is lack of free taco/biscuit sponsor for two missed free throws by the opposition in the second half - how could they not bring that one back?

Reactions: Section9.RowD
are we sure it's not actually urmite casting some kind of The Ring hex with his slurpee purchases? we live in the age of conspiracy theories, so if there's nothing to disprove it, it must be true.

Wawa, whatever. Biggest travesty is lack of free taco/biscuit sponsor for two missed free throws by the opposition in the second half - how could they not bring that one back?
This is part if my “narrow focus” comment. Probably the best in-arena marketing ploy and “someone” didn’t make it happen.

Reactions: gcarter52
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT