ADVERTISEMENT

2024–25 schedule

There are still ~70 teams yet to release their OOC schedules. Even if pretty much everyone has an MTE lined up, there appear to still be dozens that aren’t completely firmed up otherwise and may have a spot or two available.
Let's hope they get a 6th team and thinking with the lineup so far, possibly might get tickets for only $5. 😉

• Haha
Reactions: GKiller
There is a whole lot of hours available to work between March 19th and today and the coaching staff just didn't get it done. Yeah it's hard, whatever the excuses are, but if we consider ourselves one of the top programs in the nation, hat tip to GKiller, we can't let this happen again. Whatever needs to be done, make it happen.
All of this. Tired of the excuses as to why it didn't get done. Losers make excuses, winners/top performers just get the job done.

There are still ~70 teams yet to release their OOC schedules. Even if pretty much everyone has an MTE lined up, there appear to still be dozens that aren’t completely firmed up otherwise and may have a spot or two available.
Any good teams? Maybe something good could come of this situation. Wishing for the stars I know.

Any good teams? Maybe something good could come of this situation. Wishing for the stars I know.
At a glance, I only see Baylor and Oregon among P5 teams that haven't announced and may still have a slot free. There are a few others that haven't announced for some reason, but they all appear to be full based on previous reporting: NC State, Arkansas, Oklahoma.

what if we just have the Giper write "DUKE" in shaky handwritten letters somewhere in the middle of our schedule and post it online with a winning score in our favor. I bet the committee would never know and Duke would still have a NET of 3 so they wouldn't care.

Boom, schedule solver complete.

Baylor–Gonzaga was already known, just not the exact date and location (had been rumored for Vegas or Mexico City). Baylor still has a spot open.

Meanwhile, programs like Cornell, Lehigh, and Citadel have officially announced their schedules in recent days, confirming they won't be in our MTE. I think Dartmouth, Saint Peter's, and Delaware State are the only programs left who are not already lined up in an MTE or have not announced their schedule, but all three have reported (or announced by their opponents) game dates conflicting with the Gulf Coast Showcase.

Reactions: spiderman
Looks like a much better schedule than the men. Both teams coming off of successful seasons...why can't the men get it together!?!
I need to correct the above post. Women coming off a successful season. Men coming off of an almost successful season. I guess that's the difference between a good schedule and a piss poor one. That or the difference between Roussell and Mooney, but we're not allowed to talk about that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT