J'ville St -20.5 vs. Davidson
JMU -15 vs. VMI
S Dakota St -25 vs. Holy Cross
N Dakota St -8 vs. E Washington
N Dakota -7.5 vs. Missouri St
Weber St -3.5 vs. So Illinois
Delaware -20.5 vs. Sacred Heart

Last edited:
I did a $50 five team parlay on fan duel to win about $650. Ive got Sam Houston covering 9.5 against Monmouth, Davidson vs. Jax state going over 42.5, South Dakota state to win straight up, NDSU vs. EWU to go under 56.5 and UD vs. Sacred Heart to go over 43.5.

I did a $50 five team parlay on fan duel to win about $650. Ive got Sam Houston covering 9.5 against Monmouth, Davidson vs. Jax state going over 42.5, South Dakota state to win straight up, NDSU vs. EWU to go under 56.5 and UD vs. Sacred Heart to go over 43.5.
Some of those were layups.

I hear that Holy Cross football has temporarily recruited Sister Jean away from Loyola of Chicago in order to join the team in Brookings,SD. this weekend.Catholics are allowed to temporarily transfer without payments.She sent a note and a prayer(5 Hail Marys) to Bob Chesney,HC at HC that he should use the old Dean Smith 4 corner offense in order to slow down the game against the Jackrabbits.

FCS First-Round Playoff Preview: VMI at James Madison and Missouri State at North Dakota https://theanalyst.com/na/2021/04/f...s-madison-and-missouri-state-at-north-dakota/

FCS First-Round Playoff Preview: Davidson at Jacksonville State and Sacred Heart at Delaware https://theanalyst.com/na/2021/04/f...jacksonville-state-and-sacred-heart-delaware/

FCS First-Round Playoff Preview: Monmouth at Sam Houston and Eastern Washington at North Dakota State https://theanalyst.com/na/2021/04/f...ton-eastern-washington-vs-north-dakota-state/

FCS First-Round Playoff Preview: Holy Cross at South Dakota State and Southern Illinois at Weber State https://theanalyst.com/na/2021/04/f...a-state-and-southern-illinois-at-weber-state/

2-Sam Houston 21, Monmouth 15 (F)
3-JMU 31, VMI 24 (F)
4-Jacksonville State 49, Davidson 14 (F)
1-SDSU 31, Holy Cross 3 (F)
NDSU 42,E. Washington 20 (F)
North Dakota 44,Missouri St 10 (F)
Weber St 31,So Illinois 34 (F)
Delaware 19,Sacred Heart 10 (F)

Last edited:

Playoff Won/LossSchool1stsPts
April 19 STATS
1 )Won/WonJames Madison30982
2) Won/WonSouth Dakota State7953
3)LostWeber State900
4) Won/WonSam Houston3896
5)Won/WonDelaware808
6) Won/LostNorth Dakota State803
7)Won/LostNorth Dakota788
8)Won/LostJacksonville State700
9) LostEastern Washington697
10)LostMonmouth590
11)LostVMI532
12) LostMissouri State509
13)No playoffUC Davis471
14)Won/LostSouthern Illinois463
15)Richmond439
16)Villanova423

Sacred Heart RV Lost
Davidson RV Lost
Holy Cross RV Lost

Last edited:
Better not quit your day job. ;-(

Reactions: 32counter
Better not quit your day job. ;-(
I changed my picks up a little bit and decided to take Monmouth to cover and NDSU vs ewu to hit the over. I got everything right until the delaware game. So I missed out on $650.

I changed my picks up a little bit and decided to take Monmouth to cover and NDSU vs ewu to hit the over. I got everything right until the delaware game. So I missed out on $650.

once the bet is made u can’t change the picks.

once the bet is made u can’t change the picks.
I didn’t submit it until yesterday at 11:55. Right before the first game started. Listened to fcs nation on the radio to try and get my picks right and almost hit it all. Oh well.

Sunday, May 2 (EST)

-3 N. Dakota St. (7-2) at 2-Sam Houston (7-0), 3 p.m. (ESPN)
+2.5 Delaware (6-0) at 4-Jacksonville St. (10-2), 3 p.m. (ESPN3)
+2 N. Dakota (5-1) at 3-James Madison (6-0), 6 p.m. (ESPN2)
+15 So. Illinois (6-3) at 1-S. Dakota St. (6-1), 9 p.m (ESPN2)

Sunday, May 2 (EST)

-3 N. Dakota St. (7-2) at 2-Sam Houston (7-0), 3 p.m. (ESPN)
+2.5 Delaware (6-0) at 4-Jacksonville St. (10-2), 3 p.m. (ESPN3)
+2 N. Dakota (5-1) at 3-James Madison (6-0), 6 p.m. (ESPN2)
+15 So. Illinois (6-3) at 1-S. Dakota St. (6-1), 9 p.m (ESPN2)
Would be interested to see how the wiseguys would price UD against JMU on a neutral field. A couple very short lines in those games.

Would be interested to see how the wiseguys would price UD against JMU on a neutral field. A couple very short lines in those games.
Well, if they make the finals, you'll get to find out!

I realize their opponent is NDSU, but it's still interesting that the #2 overall seed is a home dog in the quarterfinal.

I'm not laying any money on these games like 712, but i'll take the Blue Hens and 3 directional Dakotas to win outright this weekend.

I'm not laying any money on these games like 712, but i'll take the Blue Hens and 3 directional Dakotas to win outright this weekend.
I think all the Dakota’s win except for the hawks. NDSU went 6 of 11 passing for only 50 yards but ran for 422 and over 7 yards a carry as a team, which has to be one of my favorite stat lines ever. You have to be able to run to win and NDSU did that, they will again this week. I’ll take Jax state over Delaware, I don’t think UD has enough offensively to get it done.

Saturday Semifinals:

Delaware (7-0) at No. 1 seed South Dakota State (7-1), noon (ESPN)

No. 3 seed James Madison (7-0) at No. 2 seed Sam Houston (8-0), 2:30 p.m. (ABC)

South Dakota State -8.0 v Delaware
Over/Under 36.0

Sam Houston v James Madison pk
Over/Under 46.5

Last edited:
MVFC - 5 entries; 1 semifinalist.
CAA - 2 entries; 2 semifinalists.

Draw your own conclusions.

Chairman of FCS Selection Committee is AD at Missouri State(MVFC).Of course, Missouri State was last in with 5-4 record and got bounced from Playoffs 3 minutes after the 1st kickoff.Of course,MVFC had 5 entries out of 6 at-large teams.

Chairman of FCS Selection Committee is AD at Missouri State(MVFC).Of course, Missouri State was last in with 5-4 record and got bounced from Playoffs 3 minutes after the 1st kickoff.Of course,MVFC had 5 entries out of 6 at-large teams.
LOL, are you suggesting that everything wasn’t cricket? Ha ha ha

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT