ADVERTISEMENT

2023-2024 Opponent Tracker

Lol I was going to post sbout this most recent loss yesterday - Cal’s first Pac-12 win in a year after 19 straight conference losses.

Mick is a douche, publicly selling out his team at every opportunity. He cannot lose enough for my liking.

Just perusing some schedules, etc. - how is it possible that it's Jan 8 and vcu has still not played their first road game of the season (only home and neutral).

Reactions: urfan1
Umass over Lasalle easily.
Saint Joe's falls to 0-2 in league with a close loss at SLU. Good result for the Spiders, as far as A10 standings go.

Did URI late eligible player (Green?) mean that much to them? Since then…

After 0 D1 wins when we played them, Lafayette has reeled off four wins in a row.
Their announcers during the UR game kept saying they were looking forward to league play, so I guess they knew something. Hard to believe that Lafayette could be the best team in the Patriot League.

They were so bad. Just horrid. The Patriot must be a bottom 2 league if they have won multiple games

I did think Buffalo had more talent than a zero D-1 wins team, but they’ve only won one league game and gotten blown out a couple times in league. St Chatman and co. not getting it.

Mason cut the lead to 5 early in the second half, but GW gradually re-expanded it from there to take the 75–62 win.

GW feasted on one of the worst OOC schedules in the country and then lost a 3OT game to Fordham in their A-10 opener, but since then they've beaten VCU, Davidson, and now Mason.

Maybe UR is just the worst draw in the conference. Nobody goes to our away games. That's ok should make a little easier to win.

Students back helps. Although still looks like hardly anybody is in LUC's upper section

Shockers led most of the game, but faded at the end. FAU wins by 9.

I used to think the Patriot League was a decent little conference. they've been awful lately. this year they were 26-89 out of conference.

It was okay when Bucknell was good and another team or two were decent enough to challenge them. This year…my god. Lafayette is so bad. Really horrible. If they make the playin game, you’ll see me in the betting thread and know I’m going against them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT