ADVERTISEMENT

Opponent Tracker 2022-2023

'20 didn't count...no tourney...the announcers specifically said they last 11 'played' tourneys....
I was listening to 23 not the announcer. Did they say AFTER the Final Four?
With Final Four, 10 (including when they didn't play) of 12 (not including when no one played & they were 18-13)

2 of 4 before that...

Good thing about the VDU thugs winning is that it proves the A-10 is a 💩 one bid league. We may as well play in a more regional clean cut respectable league that we can win every 2 or 3 years.
The YMCA is not taking anymore teams.

Reactions: SpiderK
Well here’s the good news. It cost us 10% of what some folks were claiming we paid.

It sorta points to the fact that we’re cheapskates.

That's the bronze package. We got the double diamond package. But I think it was just Trap who had it at the really exorbitant rates.

Last edited:
Reactions: brooklyn brownstone
So...no A-10 teams in the NIT, and Duquesne is in the CBI. Didn't see a statement from SLU, so I'm assuming they just didn't get an NIT bid and weren't interested in CBI.

🤢

Reactions: SpiderK
Geez, that’s really bad. I literally can’t remember a time we didn’t have someone playing in the NIT.

I hope this turning down NIT bids is not a trend, as Carolina and Texas Tech both turned them down.

Wow, that was quick. Four years and done. I feel really old now because I watched him play for Temple several times in person and now he's old enough to be resigning from coaching. Sheesh.

Can you imagine Hardt letting a coach go if they had beaten the #1 team in the country?

A 16-16 season with that win would be an unqualified success to Hardt. Lifetime buddy pass to Beefsteak Charlie's.

beat Villanova
beat Rutgers
beat VCU
beat Lasalle and St Joes
beat Cincinatti
beat Houston

it would take our guy ten years to amass this many decent wins and McKie is shown the door for doing it in one season!

Is it “for anticipated future transgressions”?
“There’s not a better person — or a better coach — that’s a better fit right now for this program, this university, this community, than coach Wade,” Schroyer said.

I mean if your program, university, community is about cheating, FBI investigations, and NCAA sanctions well than I guess he is right. Of course, Ole Miss just said hold my beer while they hire a guy just fired for "alleged" domestic violence against his wife. I'm sure he is also a great fit for Ole Miss.

It is really sad that there are a probably a whole plethora of college and assistant coaches who could do a great job at either school and yet these schools chose as their leaders, two people, who I doubt either of these AD's would want to let their sons or daughters around unsupervised.

“There’s not a better person — or a better coach — that’s a better fit right now for this program, this university, this community, than coach Wade,” Schroyer said.

I mean if your program, university, community is about cheating, FBI investigations, and NCAA sanctions well than I guess he is right. Of course, Ole Miss just said hold my beer while they hire a guy just fired for "alleged" domestic violence against his wife. I'm sure he is also a great fit for Ole Miss.

It is really sad that there are a probably a whole plethora of college and assistant coaches who could do a great job at either school and yet these schools chose as their leaders, two people, who I doubt either of these AD's would want to let their sons or daughters around unsupervised.
They could have had Mooney!

Reactions: Spiders4ever
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT