ADVERTISEMENT

2023-2024 Opponent Tracker

Now 6 wins in a row.
Thinking time to fade them GK?:)?
And those 6 wins move them from KenPom 344 to 315.

We had the opposite effect on Bucknell last year, after losing to us they have won very few since.

I used to think the Patriot League was a decent little conference. they've been awful lately. this year they were 26-89 out of conference.
High school friend of mine who played at Holy Cross was quoted in The Last Amateurs 20+ years ago describing himself as the worst player on the worst team in the worst conference in America.

Think someone may have mentioned the disarray in St. Louis this season. Had not been paying much attention, but looks like Ford losing support:
I see it was a big story that his son used a burner to defend him on twitter as well.

Duquesne plays Chicago ST tomorrow night? Is that the last A10 OOC? Or any Big 5?

Yeah, I believe that game is the only OOC game played by any A-10 teams during conference play.

Chicago State is an independent (they join the NEC next year), so they have to scrounge games wherever they can get them. They've already played 26 games as they had to mostly front-load things into other teams' OOC schedules. They'll only have three more games left after Duquesne, wrapping up with an NAIA game on February 19.

Yeah, I believe that game is the only OOC game played by any A-10 teams during conference play.

Chicago State is an independent (they join the NEC next year), so they have to scrounge games wherever they can get them. They've already played 26 games as they had to mostly front-load things into other teams' OOC schedules. They'll only have three more games left after Duquesne, wrapping up with an NAIA game on February 19.
But a 136 point win would help everyone’s NET, right? ;)

Reality is that as long as we split with vcu, we are in amazing shape for a double-bye. They are likely to get swept by Dayton and they play 5 of their next 7 on the road. We own so many tiebreakers already.

Crazy they shot 10-15 on 3's in the first half, Bonnies actually should feel good about only being down 13.

There was no backtracking, just explaining that all we need is a split with them to feel really good. Watching them yack up a huge lead like that was glorious, though. Bamisile is a loose cannon out there. He might make a bunch of shots and score 25, or he might throw up some horrific shots that cost them the game. Tonight was the latter. Our defense should give him fits.

This is all well and good, but are they now coming in mad about the fact that the lost and the way they lost? if so, that's not good for us.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT