ADVERTISEMENT

2018 Offers, Commits, and Signees

WI7KmK5g_normal.jpg
Coach Serbay (@SamSerbay)
10/26/17, 2:09 PM
Some BIG time dudes will be on Campus this weekend!!! #Jacked pic.twitter.com/q2TXok1gKm

I saw a large lineman named George Cavan or Cavan George or something like that. I saw his name tag but was trying to not look like a staring creep in the process.

William & Mary just got a commitment from a big OL that I had a few communications with UR coaches about and tried to get to recruit. Know the family and kid personally. Had a lot of offers from Ivy and Patriot all the way MAC and AAC. Although W&M was only CAA. Ended up choosing W&M over BGSU. Hard to predict but I'm biased so I'll go ahead and predict he'll be a good player. UR didn't recruit him for whatever reason although the family was interested.

Love to see another commit or two for December. Seems like momentum has been lagging a bit here.

You seem to love sharing things like this with us on our board. Would it be helpful if i let the Indian board know when the Indians lost a football game? I might get carpal tunnel with all the weekly posts... but i will bite the bullet and do it, if helpful.

Sorry! Sure, you're welcome any time.

Maybe, or we’re trying to poach. He committed to Wofford six weeks ago, but it’s not mentioned in his Twitter bio as guys frequently do, so maybe he backed out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT