ADVERTISEMENT

2018 Offers, Commits, and Signees

Ray is going to be a very good Spider. First guy in this class to commit and Jas done a good job recruiting others to join him.

when they say they are hosting recruits why do they never give any names? cant be that big of a secret , i am sure other schools know allready, just curious i guess there is a good reason

They're not allowed to mention them by name due to NCAA rules. They can retweet and like recruits' tweets, but they can't tweet at them directly or mention them by name. The rule of thumb when it comes to what's allowed now by the NCAA is "click don't type".

Reactions: WolfSpider
6 pairs of shoes:

Had a great official visit @ the University of Richmond Happy to meet some of the commits and some other future teammates hopefully #URNext18 #OneRichmond @RussHuesman @CareyBaileyUR @SpiderFootball @ayyee_ib @jjasper35 @JoeMore37 @aidanmurray54 @marteise_phipps

From attendees,3 verbal commits and 3 uncommitted.Seems Joe More(OT,Franklin,TN) has decommitted from USNA.Would be terrific addition to incoming class.Aidan(DE Pope John XXIII,Sparta,NJ) and local player Marteise(Monacan HS,DL/LB) remain uncommitted.
With home BBall game on 12/9 we should expect additional visiting recruits.
Early signing is 16 days away.

Last edited:
Sparky visits UR offeree Eric Garror day after Alabama 7A State championship game last night in Tuscaloosa between McGill-Toolen and Hoover.

Last edited:
Reactions: urfan1
Curious that we have not offered Tony Thurston out of Louisa at this late date.We could certainly use his size.Was offered recently by Tribe and previously by Chatty.Has visited UR and recently guided his team to State final v Salem.

Louisa sweeps major awards in 2017 All-Region for Class 4, Region B -
Tony Thurston on both 1st team offense and 1st team defense

http://www.scrimmageplaycva.com/art...ps-major-awards-2017-region-class-4-region-b/

CqLncg9H_normal.jpg
Tony Thurston (@TonyThurston3)
12/10/17, 9:04 PM
Beyond blessed to receive my second D1 full scholarship offer from William & Mary! Thanks @CoachKLewDL ! Excited to spend some time with the team! #tribefootball pic.twitter.com/FHTqnpBxNx

http://www.dailyprogress.com/cville...cle_301c4e14-e26f-53d5-a45b-631fa9d084f6.html

Last edited:
Coming down to UR or Navy:

Sparky visit tonight.

East-West Tennessee High School All Star game highlight video of Joe.Played Guard rather than Tackle.

Last edited:
Reactions: urfan1
be glad when early signing gets here wrap some of these guys up , i bet ellerbe and breckinridge are the first names of the fax machine

Quiet Period on Sunday,Dec 17.Dead Period starts Monday Dec 18 through Jan 11.

Quiet period-

-prevents any off-campus contact or viewing. Visits to the college's campus and written or electronic communications are still permitted.

Dead period-

- No in-person contact is allowed, even if a prospect makes a visit to the college campus. Written and electronic communications are still permitted.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT