ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Election 2022- Midterm Races and Predictions

Who controls the Senate and the House after the mid terms?

• US SENATE- Republicans

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • US SENATE- Democrats

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • US HOUSE- Republicans

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • US HOUSE- Democrats

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wood, Trump lives in your head. Every comment does not involve him.

My post had zero to do with the 2020 election. It was rightly decided and condemn those who argue it was stolen. We agree.

The intended point of my post is vote harvesting is an invitation for cheating and throws results in close elections into suspicion. Should not be permitted.

Hey, glad you will back this weekend. Please feel free to stop by KE Lodge and track me down. You will be welcomed.

all candidates are out trying to locate and identify votes. How do you define harvesting votes?

"Ballot harvesting is the practice in which political operatives collect absentee ballots from voters’ homes and drop them off at a drop box, polling place or election office."

My Mother spent a number of years in a nursing home, yet received an absentee ballot each election. Anyone harvesting votes could have filled out the ballot for her and she wouldn't have had a clue....along with most everyone else in the facility.

Oh that's total and absolute BS. I live in a state that has VBM and drop boxes for decades with absolutely no problems at all. It is endorsed by Democrats and Republicans alike in my state because it increases participation, works very well, and provides a paper copy of every single vote.

The 2020 election was one of the safest and fairest in US history. Trump's lapdog AG said so. His director of cyber/election security said so. State and Federal judges appointed by Democrats and Republicans alike said so. The S of Ss, Republican and Democrat, of contested states said so.

The only one who didn't was the guy who got his ass thoroughly kicked by nearly 8 million votes, yet refused to concede, fomented a terrorist attack on the US Capitol, tried to lead an unsuccessful coup, tried to get the Georgia S of S to commit voter fraud, and somehow convinced millions of brain-dead Americans not only to believe his BS but to donate their hard-earned money to his fraudulent schemes.
I think you miss the Big Orange Cheeto. Many groups miss him- a partial list democrats, journalists, media commentators, comedians, prostitutes, Stormy Daniel's, Rosie O'Donnell, attorneys, including Micheal Avenatti, his entire legal team,

Last edited:
I think you miss the Big Orange Cheeto. Many groups miss him- a partial list democrats, journalists, media commentators, comedians, prostitutes, Stormy Daniel's, Rosie O'Donnell, attorneys, including Micheal Avenatti, his entire legal team,
Miss him? He still runs the Republican party. He hasn't gone anywhere and the few remaining sane Republicans are stuck with him and can't get rid of him because he won't go away, or they've left the party altogether. The rest still think the election was stolen, that Walker would make a good senator, that the earth is flat, that the moon is made of green cheese, and in Jewish lasers from space.

I'm sure hookers do miss Donnie. His ED has put a serious crimp in their income.

Trump lives in my head? JFC, every single Republican candidate for office has to kiss his ass if they have any hope of running for office. JD Vance and Cruz wear kneepads when it comes to Trump. Looks like he lives in their head 24/7.

"Ballot harvesting is the practice in which political operatives collect absentee ballots from voters’ homes and drop them off at a drop box, polling place or election office."

My Mother spent a number of years in a nursing home, yet received an absentee ballot each election. Anyone harvesting votes could have filled out the ballot for her and she wouldn't have had a clue....along with most everyone else in the facility.
Did they? Did anyone do it? She has to sign the ballot. Wouldn't that give her a clue of what she's doing?

I take it this is directed at Trump. It is my fervent wish that the former president never run for office again. It would be fun to watch a primary race between Trump and Pence.

On the other side, this could also be directed at Hilary, Comey, et. al., about their rejection of Trump as validly elected in 2016. Or about Stacey Abrams claiming her election was stolen in 2018.

My bet is Pence runs and wins. And I wouldn't care if he stole it.
You don't care if someone you support wins by cheating? How un-American can you get? If you have the athletic ability to play golf, I bet you cheat at golf too. Win at all costs, right?

About Ukraine: deterrence is always the least expensive option. Biden and Obama did not deter Russia. They appeased him. The result is we have war. Now we have to spend a lot of money to defend and rebuild Ukraine. We cannot let Russia win.
"We cannot let Russia win". One of the few things I agree with you on. Kevin McCarthy has already said if the Republicans win the House that funding for Ukraine will be on the table. 57 Republicans voted against Ukraine aid in May, and Republican stars Marjorie Taylor Greene, Donald Trump Jr. and Tucker Carlson, among others, have advocated for eliminating all funding to Ukraine.

Biden has not "appeased" Putin. He has called him out for the killer that he is and has strengthened NATO, unlike Trump, who by most accounts did what he could to weaken NATO. In front of the entire world in Helsinki, Trump indicated that he believed Putin over his own intelligence agencies. And Trump has never strongly condemned his buddy Putin for anything, yet its Biden who has "appeased" Putin? You have Biden in your head 24/7, you even have him as your avatar.

Reactions: Wood Hall
"We cannot let Russia win". One of the few things I agree with you on. ...

Biden has not "appeased" Putin. He has called him out for the killer that he is and has strengthened NATO, ...
I am certain Putin was really upset by Joe Biden's taunts. Neither Biden nor Obama provided weapons to Ukraine, Trump did. Biden was defeated by the Taliban in Afghanistan and retreated. Biden said he would not intervene, if the Russians undertook a minor incursion.

Instead, Biden was deathly afraid of escalation into a general conflict between the US and Russia. Leading up to the invasion, Biden only threatened sanctions. Biden did not condemn or threaten action against Russia. Biden did not even send weapons. Biden was and still is afraid of Putin. Biden is a weak leader. Yes, that appeasement.

done as you describe, someone should be in jail. it doesn't matter who they supported.

Reactions: Gallipoli
Did they? Did anyone do it? She has to sign the ballot. Wouldn't that give her a clue of what she's doing?
In my case, my father could sign his name, but he couldn't comprehend what he was signing. For me, it came down to care for my dad. I was more worried about his care than his vote.

A good analysis of prospects in 6 close senate races- PA, WI, GA, AZ, NH, NV, and WA.
It's crazy how connected a president's approval is to down ballots.

"Weak numbers in a state for a president have increasingly spelled defeat for Senate candidates from his party....
In Senate races, the unmistakable long-term trend is for attitudes about the sitting president to exert increasing influence over the results, often overshadowing views of the competing candidates.

Rick Scott, the Florida Senator predicts the Republicans could have as many as 55 seats in the US Senate. Real Clear Politics shows a GOP majority of 54bin the Senate, with a gain of up to 47 in the House.

It comes down which clowns win. The inflation, crime, riot, recession, parent and immigration deniers or the Trump loving insurrectionists, who are abortion, climate, election, democracy and education deniers.

Last edited:
Joe O'Dea is surging in Colorado. Polls show he is down by only 2 points. If Republicans win Colorado and Washington, and run the table, they will have 56 seats in the US Senate.

This is the answer...Its who the Democrats pick...However, the Republicans have picked real stinkers- Herschel Walker in GA and Oz in PA.

This person viewed the election as being determined by economic factors. He predicts the GOP will pickup 40 seats in the house and 4 seats in the Senate. He argues that polls are useless.

At 2 days before the election, the Democrats are in stage 5 of the six stages of partisan pre-election denial. They have moved from #4- it won't be so bad to #5 can we avoid a wipeout? Once they hit #6, on election day, the Democrats will be in full panic mode.

"Midterm cycles since '06 have certain rhythm: 1) Maybe POTUS' party'll avoid losses. 2) Things look good for out party. 3) Things look REALLY good for out party. 4) Hold on, maybe POTUS' party won't lose as many seats as thought. 5) Could POTUS' party avoid wipeout? 6) WIPEOUT.

At 2 days before the election, the Democrats are in stage 5 of the six stages of partisan pre-election denial. They have moved from #4- it won't be so bad to #5 can we avoid a wipeout? Once they hit #6, on election day, the Democrats will be in full panic mode.

"Midterm cycles since '06 have certain rhythm: 1) Maybe POTUS' party'll avoid losses. 2) Things look good for out party. 3) Things look REALLY good for out party. 4) Hold on, maybe POTUS' party won't lose as many seats as thought. 5) Could POTUS' party avoid wipeout? 6) WIPEOUT.

Ahh- just think how bad big Media is going to feel? At least the new head of CNN started letting people go
weeks ago. Biased reporting, is not reporting at all.
And, I won’t say Fox is totally fair and balanced, but they are only one Network against all of the rest.

• Haha
Reactions: Gallipoli

The democrats are now in full on crisis mode- panic has finally set in. They are entering the wipeout phase.

This article ends by saying "If Democrats do lose big on Tuesday night, Trump will be a beneficiary."

Last edited:
Here's a good one- hopium...
"In the last week, I learned the word “hopium” (against my will, I might add) as a way to describe the somewhat desperate search among Democrats for good omens against a red wave. Pollsters freely admit that they have no idea what the heck is going to happen. Nate Silver is talking to himself."

Ha ha ha ha. Trump sinks the Republicans again. Keep supporting him!

Last edited:
The biggest loser strikes again.

Now Mr. Trump has botched the 2022 elections, and it could hand Democrats the Senate for two more years. Mr. Trump had policy successes as President, including tax cuts and deregulation, but he has led Republicans into one political fiasco after another.

“We’re going to win so much,” Mr. Trump once said, “that you’re going to get sick and tired of winning.” Maybe by now Republicans are sick and tired of losing.

This person viewed the election as being determined by economic factors. He predicts the GOP will pickup 40 seats in the house and 4 seats in the Senate. He argues that polls are useless.

Vegas must just love seeing this guy coming. Which party entered the wipeout phase?

Hopium = Senate wins in NH, Arizona, Washington, Nevada and Pennsylvania, and probably Georgia, now that the GOP has nothing to gain.

Here's more good news for you: The record-breaking turnout among voters between 18-29-years-old canceled out *every voter* above the age of 65. Gen Z votes Democratic. And will for the foreseeable future.

Vegas must just love seeing this guy coming. Which party entered the wipeout phase?

Hopium = Senate wins in NH, Arizona, Washington, Nevada and Pennsylvania, and probably Georgia, now that the GOP has nothing to gain.

Here's more good news for you: The record-breaking turnout among voters between 18-29-years-old canceled out *every voter* above the age of 65. Gen Z votes Democratic. And will for the foreseeable future.
Elections have consequences... The Biden Doctrine lives...

Last edited:
And the country is saved from election deniers and others who would subvert democracy.
Let's be honest. This election was an attempt to cemet Trump's support and prevent impeachments in the event he was reelected. The strategy failed miserably. IMHO, Trump has forfeited much of the support he had.

But hey, it will be fun to watch Trump and DeSantis rip each other to sheds for the next two years, at least...

All the Chinese Bots from both parties may think Yun King is one of them and our Governor may be the next President. Or so I heard from someone...can't remember where...

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

And yet McCarthy, Greene, Boebert, Vance, Scott, Cruz, Rubio, Abbott, Thomas, Alito and others will continue to kiss his fat you-know-what.

The GOP has met the enemy and it's the GOP. He's a cancer on your party but you just can't quit him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT