ADVERTISEMENT

Playoff Predictions

Gallipoli

Graduate Assistant
Aug 20, 2017
The Doghouse
Now that the pairings are out, it's a good time to make predictions for this year's playoffs.
South Dakota State is expected to win it all.

The Spiders have the most favorable draw for the CAA. The Spiders could go as far as the semis. I have the good guys beating North Carolina Central in round 1, defeating Albany in Round 2, and playing the Salukis in the Quarter finals.

Villanova beats Youngstown State in Round 2 and loses to SDSU.

Delaware beats Lafayette and loses to Montana.

My dream is let’s settle the CAA in the process. Get a win over NC Central which by no means is a given and then go to Albany to settle one CAA co-champion battle with a win. Win another game against the #4 seed Idaho or someone else and root for Villanova to take care of the upper side of our bracket which does include the #1 seed Jackrabbits. We then can settle the CAA for good with a semifinal win against the Wildcats on their home field in PA and head to our second National Championship Game in 15 years to again beat Montana. Now that’s a plan I would love to see become a reality. Sometimes dreams can become reality just like what happened the last 6 weeks of the season. Hopefully it will be a long and thrilling Run to the Roar Part II starting Saturday.

My dream is let’s settle the CAA in the process. Get a win over NC Central which by no means is a given and then go to Albany to settle one CAA co-champion battle with a win. Win another game against the #4 seed Idaho or someone else and root for Villanova to take care of the upper side of our bracket which does include the #1 seed Jackrabbits. We then can settle the CAA for good with a semifinal win against the Wildcats on their home field in PA and head to our second National Championship Game in 15 years to again beat Montana. Now that’s a plan I would love to see become a reality. Sometimes dreams can become reality just like what happened the last 6 weeks of the season. Hopefully it will be a long and thrilling Run to the Roar Part II starting Saturday.
Settle the championship. A great concept, finish the job one game at a time.

Last edited:
Reactions: gcarter52
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT