ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Election 2022- Midterm Races and Predictions

Who controls the Senate and the House after the mid terms?

• US SENATE- Republicans

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • US SENATE- Democrats

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • US HOUSE- Republicans

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • US HOUSE- Democrats

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Two weeks away, Election night will be a fascinating night. Everyone in the country and the world will be watching. Come election eve through election day, some people will be drinking coffee by the bucket, others will be drinking gallons of alcohol, still others will be predicting doom and gloom. Many will see happy days ahead. The rest of us, get out the popcorn and watch the theatrics. Election night will be a hot night. Let the fun begin.

Two weeks away, Election night will be a fascinating night. Everyone in the country and the world will be watching. Come election eve through election day, some people will be drinking coffee by the bucket, others will be drinking gallons of alcohol, still others will be predicting doom and gloom. Many will see happy days ahead. The rest of us, get out the popcorn and watch the theatrics. Election night will be a hot night. Let the fun begin.
And in almost every single election, no matter how bitter or how contested, the loser will concede to the winner, not make up ridiculous claims of "election fraud," not try to influence election officials to commit fraud, not try to violently prevent the rightful winner from taking office, not try to prevent elected officials from fulfilling their Constitutionally-mandated roles, and gracefully participate in a peaceful change of power.

Those in other offices in other states will recognize those elections as fair and recognize the winners as legitimate. Those in charge of certifying the election will rubber-stamp the outcome, as has been their job for centuries, because they know the election was fair.

That's how democracy works. Some people still need to learn that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eight Legger
The state governorships are hotly contested. Wis, PA, MI, NM, and AZ are trending Republican. Even NY has entered the closely contested column of Governor's races. This is wild. I would say this is like the realignment of 2008.

Last edited:
And in almost every single election, no matter how bitter or how contested, the loser will concede to the winner, not make up ridiculous claims of "election fraud," not try to influence election officials to commit fraud, not try to violently prevent the rightful winner from taking office, not try to prevent elected officials from fulfilling their Constitutionally-mandated roles, and gracefully participate in a peaceful change of power.

Those in other offices in other states will recognize those elections as fair and recognize the winners as legitimate. Those in charge of certifying the election will rubber-stamp the outcome, as has been their job for centuries, because they know the election was fair.

That's how democracy works. Some people still need to learn that.
I take it this is directed at Trump. It is my fervent wish that the former president never run for office again. It would be fun to watch a primary race between Trump and Pence.

On the other side, this could also be directed at Hilary, Comey, et. al., about their rejection of Trump as validly elected in 2016. Or about Stacey Abrams claiming her election was stolen in 2018.

My bet is Pence runs and wins. And I wouldn't care if he stole it.

Hilary conceded the day after the election. She called for her supporters to give Donald Trump “an open mind and the chance to lead.” She never questioned the validity or legality of Trump's election.

BTW, I filled out my ballot last night and dropped it off this morning at a convenient collection box located less than 1/2 mile from my house. Any politician who tells you VBM doesn't work is selling you a bill of goods.

Last edited:
Hilary conceded the day after the election. She called for her supporters to give Donald Trump “an open mind and the chance to lead.” She never questioned the validity or legality of Trump's election.

BTW, I filled out my ballot last night and dropped it off this morning at a convenient collection box located less than 1/2 mile from my house. Any politician who tells you VBM doesn't work is selling you a bill of goods.
It contributes substantially to ballot harvesting. Anyone can request a ballot in the name of another and then mail that ballot in. My father is living in a LTC facility. He voted in 2020 and 2021, but he was never taken to the polls. His ballot was requested in his name by the facility staff and was filled out by facility staff and submitted to the county registrar's office by mail. As of 2020, my father did not have the capacity to order a ballot. Given his advanced age, he could neither, read, write, nor speak coherently.

Can you prove that? Did you report the staff for election fraud?

My first question would be:
"Who has power of attorney?" and in which state.

Can you prove that? Did you report the staff for election fraud?
True story. Yes, I verified he voted via mail in ballot. No I did not want to report staff. Voting is less important than the care of my father. Employees in LTC facilities can really make the stay a hell for residents, especially if they think you got a friend of theirs fired.

Maloney of NY 17 is in trouble.

My god, give it up.
The Trump Presidency caused many people to lose their minds, Democrats and the media most of all. The normal party checks on radical policies vanished as opposition to Trump became the party’s self-defining political mission....

Last edited:
The Trump Presidency caused many people to lose their minds, Democrats and the media most of all.

Yeah, those terrorists who attacked the Capitol were all sane. And all the election deniers.

Somebody had to oppose the Fat Orange Cheeto because the leaders of the Republican party had no problem with him and his democracy-destroying actions, and they still embrace him. If the current MAGGOT Republicans regain power, this country is in serious, serious danger.

And the Wall Street Journal is a joke. Since when is the Fat Orange Cheeto "out of the spotlight?" He's the spokesman for the Republican party.

The Trump Presidency caused many people to lose their minds, Democrats and the media most of all.

And the Wall Street Journal is a joke. Since when is the Fat Orange Cheeto "out of the spotlight?" He's the spokesman for the Republican party.
Yikes. The point of the article was that the Democrats have spent so much time trying to destroy Trump and cancel everything Trump, they lost all perspective. They gave into the most radical elements. They are more about venom and triumph over Trump rather than smart policy.

Yikes. The point of the article was that the Democrats have spent so much time trying to destroy Trump and cancel everything Trump, they lost all perspective. They gave into the most radical elements. They are more about venom and triumph over Trump rather than smart policy.
And yet he accomplished more in two years than Fat Orange Cheeto did in four. Cheeto's major accomplishment was giving even more tax breaks to already-rich Americans.

I was a fool to return to the Gallipoli board, where those who attempted a coup on the government are celebrated. Time to check back out.

Last edited:
And yet he accomplished more in two years than Fat Orange Cheeto did in four.
Not a Trump supporter or a partisan, but find this statement breath taking based on the facts.

Current Administration has wrecked nearly everything they have touched...inflation, crime, illegal immigration, energy independence, public education, reconciliation among Arabs and Jews, and it goes on and on.

The Afghan withdrawal was the humiliation of the USA on the World stage. Wasn't opposed to the withdrawal (should have kept Bagram), but no US troop casualties in 18 months before Biden assumes control, then he manages to get 13 killed in a terribly botched withdrawal.

Performance has been abysmal. To say otherwise is to deny what is right before your eyes.

Reactions: Gallipoli
About Ukraine: deterrence is always the least expensive option. Biden and Obama did not deter Russia. They appeased him. The result is we have war. Now we have to spend a lot of money to defend and rebuild Ukraine. We cannot let Russia win.

Pennsylvania is at it again. The officials are issuing illegal mandates on elections.
Here are 5 ways officials are corrupting votes in the Keystone State. These are some of the tricks they played last time.

1. Delayed Election Results​

2. Counting Undated Ballots​

3. 240,000+ Unverified Ballots​

4. Duplicate Voting​

5. Poll Watcher Instructions Violate Pennsylvania Law​

Wow, the Republican party controls the Pennsylvania Senate and the Pennsylvania House of Representatives, both by a wide margin. You'd think they could run a clean election and wouldn't be so blatant in their attempts to elect a complete moron, who isn't even from Pennsylvania, to the Senate.

But then again, they are the next-generation spawn of Segretti, Magruder, Colson et all.

Reactions: Spiderwiz
I can safely conclude that only a Republican sweep means the election was clean?
Well, if Republicans win, with democrats counting the votes, violating law in distribution of ballots, changing rules when votes are counted, and harvesting ballots, I would say yes.

Well, if democrats win, with democrats counting the votes, violating law in distribution of ballots, changing rules when votes are counted, and harvesting ballots, I would say no.

Drop boxes and, most particularly, vote harvesting invite chicanery.

Regardless of where you are on the political spectrum, these are toxic to trust in fair and transparent elections. Can make voting easy and convenient for all, regardless of political persuasion, without either.

Reactions: Gallipoli
Drop boxes and, most particularly, vote harvesting invite chicanery.

Regardless of where you are on the political spectrum, these are toxic to trust in fair and transparent elections. Can make voting easy and convenient for all, regardless of political persuasion, without either.
Oh that's total and absolute BS. I live in a state that has VBM and drop boxes for decades with absolutely no problems at all. It is endorsed by Democrats and Republicans alike in my state because it increases participation, works very well, and provides a paper copy of every single vote.

The 2020 election was one of the safest and fairest in US history. Trump's lapdog AG said so. His director of cyber/election security said so. State and Federal judges appointed by Democrats and Republicans alike said so. The S of Ss, Republican and Democrat, of contested states said so.

The only one who didn't was the guy who got his ass thoroughly kicked by nearly 8 million votes, yet refused to concede, fomented a terrorist attack on the US Capitol, tried to lead an unsuccessful coup, tried to get the Georgia S of S to commit voter fraud, and somehow convinced millions of brain-dead Americans not only to believe his BS but to donate their hard-earned money to his fraudulent schemes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT