ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball sweeps in series opener

Wood Hall

Team Manager
Jan 26, 2015
We defeated Mt. St. Mary's 6-2 and 2-1 today at Pitt Field in our season opener. Not sure if fans were allowed in the grandstand, but I'd think you could watch from the X lot in right field with no problem.

Up next, single games at 1 p.m. Saturday and at noon on Sunday.

Reactions: urfan1
We defeated Mt. St. Mary's 6-2 and 2-1 today at Pitt Field in our season opener. Not sure if fans were allowed in the grandstand, but I'd think you could watch from the X lot in right field with no problem.

Up next, single games at 1 p.m. Saturday and at noon on Sunday.
Fans in the grandstand & outfield bleachers had to have a ticket given to them from a player or coach. If no ticket you had to sit in your car in the parking lot to watch the game. Tickets had to be ordered pregame & a list of fans printed out at a table in the outfield. As you can imagine , not much of a crowd with mostly parents or relatives of players in attendance. I don't see why the athletic dept. won't allow say 200 people sit in the stands. & bleachers.

Just a couple rows on the asphalt. Barricade behind them. Set up to keep fans from standing or sitting in chairs where cars are in & out

Reactions: Wood Hall
Spiders win again 9-8, score three in B9. I'm sure MSM isn't very good, but wins are wins and we will take them. Series finale at noon Sunday. At W&M on Friday, back home with VMI on Sunday 3/7.

Spiders finish off the sweep, 7-5. Great 4-0 start. At W&M on Friday, back home with VMI on Sunday 3/7.

I would love to see our program return to national relevance, it's a sport we have the demographics to be competitive in.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT