ADVERTISEMENT

Who is in charge of recruitment?

TBSpyder

Graduate Assistant
Sep 24, 2011
How many players have transferred from UR the last few years? How many freshmen can apparently play the game, not named Fore? We are a disaster about to happen. We graduate 3 seniors this year, and another 3 next year. And we are left with one player who is capable of playing D1 ball? I know many are confident of next year's recruits. I hope you are right.

I think the fact is that e have talented freshmen, but because they wear the freshmen tag
they don't get a chance. How often does Mooney ever sit a senior? He lives by the phylosiphy
that you play by the years in the program. TJ should have been pulled a couple of times today- but no,
he gets the last shot? Why?

Like a few other posters on this board I happen to believe that the coaching staff has done a very good job of recruiting, and that next year's group (including Nick and DeMonte, and Grant) looks amazing.
All it takes is for us to lose a game (like today's vs. St. Joe's) and some of us now look at the team and believe we now can't do anything right? Wait a few days, or longer, and you may see that we have had one of our best seasons (this far in, over the past 3-5 years), and barring excessive negativism, we could still have an outstanding season. Our players do not deserve the "Debbie Downer" garbage that gets delivered, all too often, by a few frustrated posters on this board..

Oir coaches do a very good job considering they only recruit guys that can graduate from UR. This greatly diminishes the pool from which they can choose. Nevertheless, they come up with gems like Kendall, Kevin Anderson, Shawndre and others. OSC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT