ADVERTISEMENT

Way too early bracket projections

The problem with way too early bracket projections is, they are way too early.

All three A-10 teams in the West region?

Someone didn't do a lot of homework...

I booked my flights today for the play-in game next March in Dayton.Cheap flights to/from Cincinnati.Got a real good deal.Should I get travel insurance?

Gonna be hard to do if Mr. Rothstein has any votes

Jon Rothstein (@JonRothstein)
4/15/15, 10:11 PM
The A 10 should be much improved in 15-16. URI, Dayton, VCU, GW, and Davidson will all enter the season aiming for a bid. A sleeper? SLU.

Mooney must have turned him down when he asked for a date.

Speaking of SLU - I saw that one of the nation's top recruits, a McDonald's All -American cut his list of schools down and included St. Louis on there - Jason Tatum.

I know its very slim he picks SLU - but they made the final cut. Maybe he thinks he stays in hometown, takes SLU to dance and bolts after one season?
This post was edited on 4/16 9:02 AM by SpiderTrap

Tatum to SLU?

I am sure Rothstein gave the A-10 about 5 seconds of thought. Sounds like he was just rattling off the usual suspects off the top of his head and forgot UR. I see another weak year for the A-10. UR should make top 4 with Dayton, URI & RPI. Another 3 bid year. IMO

SpiderK, just a reminder: any luck on obtaining a good rate for a fellow Spider and wife(and maybe another couple as well) for The Venetian Nov. 27-29. Leave on Nov. 30. Let me know the chances. And thanks for anything you can do. Actually, thanks for the effort.

PhiDelta, of course he is on vacation this week. Last chance to Ski at Tahoe. He is going to check for me and see what he can do when he gets back on Sunday night. I will let you know Monday so you will have some information to base your decision on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT