ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond 73 St. Joseph's 66 - These Spiders Earn Their Place in Program Lore!

mojo-spider

Team Manager
Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010

Championsville must be getting a little crowded on campus as this historic team became the third premier Spiders program to earn a conference title this year!...they join Spiders Football and Women's Basketball...it's been a great roll for fans since September and hopefully there's more straight ahead for the Women and Men...congratulations to the players and coaches on this historic UR season...

last night gave fans another example of how this team just figures out what is necessary to win and gets it done...with Jordan King experiencing a subpar game Quinn, Hunt, Bigelow, Bailey, Walz, Harris and Tyne figured out how to beat the tough Hawks with a different role from King...it was an impressive time watching it unfold as until the very end Jordan was more of a facilitator for his teammates than a scorer!

these amateur clips include a good number of the most exciting plays at the critical times which finally put St. Joseph's away...there's also a bit of the post game celebration that you may not have seen if you were not at the Robins Center!

as I left the Robins Center last night with my attendance award (2 very nice UR caps) I thought of how great it's been to walk back to the parking lot a winner 15 times times this season...wow!...this team has given fans a great historic run...the way they are playing I won't be surprised if there are more good times straight ahead...

enjoy the highlights!

Go Spiders!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT