ADVERTISEMENT

URI In Game

We sure don't need to be embarrassed about our attendance. There is nobody there.

7-7 from 3 for URI. Our 3pt defense just isn't what it used to be. Their shooting will not continue, but it has put us in a bit of a hole.

They haven't missed a 3 point shot 7-7. We're not playing bad. If a team can't miss a 3 point shot then there's nothing we can do. We just have to continue playing hard

still down 9 playing harder but RI cutting us up from three at one point they were 8-9 from three. jeez what is up with our 3 point D? Making everyone look like world beaters. Our D in the second half will be the key. We also need to keep feeding Terry and someone else needs to help out on O

Second game in a row we are getting torched from three by a team that doesn't make a lot of threes. Methinks it is an "us" problem. Our defense is lazy and disorganized as hell. We have four seniors. WTF is going on?

still down 9 playing harder but RI cutting us up from three at one point they were 8-9 from three. jeez what is up with our 3 point D? Making everyone look like world beaters. Our D in the second half will be the key. We also need to keep feeding Terry and someone else needs to help out on O
Why do you think anything will change on D in second half? Are the guys all of a sudden going to get quicker? We know the style of D won't change. Let's hope RI just starts missing open shots.

I hate to say it cuz I like the guy but Davis is giving us very little right now.

Second game in a row we are getting torched from three by a team that doesn't make a lot of threes. Methinks it is an "us" problem. Our defense is lazy and disorganized as hell. We have four seniors. WTF is going on?
Not just threes, they have gotten a bunch of layups tap ins and dunks as well. These guys just are not fit to play this style of D I guess. Or opposing coaches understand the style and have figured a way to break it down.

Reactions: urfan1
Why do you think anything will change on D in second half? Are the guys all of a sudden going to get quicker? We know the style of D won't change. Let's hope RI just starts missing open shots.

Look for them to bring more pressure in the backcourt in the 2nd half. That might work.

Look for them to bring more pressure in the backcourt in the 2nd half. That might work.
I think we started doing that but then the guards started driving past and penetrating i.e. Last possession.
And why no Fore?? Not even a second.

I think the difference right now is their 3 point shooting and our lack of balanced scoring.

They could call that head fake a walk every time to any player. The feet are going to move a little.

Shawndre is going in and out of the game a lot. Is his ankle slowing him down. 0 points...

Not just threes, they have gotten a bunch of layups tap ins and dunks as well. These guys just are not fit to play this style of D I guess. Or opposing coaches understand the style and have figured a way to break it down.

Not sure what game you are watching but URI has shot horribly inside. They are 8-25 (32%) from 2 and 11-14 from 3 (79%). Traveling calls, errant passes, poor 3pt shooting from us along with allowing URI to shoot so well from 3 has put us in a hole.

What's our record in those unis? Beginning to understand why Tarrant wouldn't wear red. It's the unis!

I don't have any statistics but it's bad. I believe we wore them in MSG last year and won against Pepperdine. Aside from that, I don't remember ever winning in them. Burn them.

3 reasons we will probably be mediocre...
You know what, never mind, it's not going to change.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT