ADVERTISEMENT

Team Injury Updates

Gallipoli

Graduate Assistant
Aug 20, 2017
The Doghouse
What is the status of the following people with injuries?
Grant Golden
Andre Gustafson
Connor Crabtree
Nick Sherrod
Blake Francis (just curious, knowing he is turning pro).
Anyone else?

Interestingly enough, it looks like Adam Smith (head trainer) has taken a new job per his LinkedIn.

JOC article with some injury updates, focusing most on Crabtree. Wasn't sure if he was going to be able to play ever again, and just taking things slowly.

“I’ve got a couple of years left and I’m definitely trying to play it super-smart, since we’ve got a little time here before the season starts,” he said. “This summer, as badly as I really want to jump into those live segments and go hard, I’m really trying to be smart because I know I don’t want something to happen again."

Golden, Nelson, and Crabtree are particiapting in workouts, pretty much without restrictions. Sherod still rehabbing and just began shooting last week. "There is optimism" that he'll be fully cleared before the season starts.

Dread currently has a knee issue that will cause him to miss a few weeks, but it's not serious.

Reactions: spiderman
Is it me or does it seem that we have more than the normal amount of injuries (including historically)?

Quoting Connor Crabtree, "I’m thinking pretty positively, and I think the future is going to be pretty bright.”

See the future, be the future. Positive thoughts show strength of character.

Well he definitely got the talking points memo. ;)
If one repeats a phrase enough on this board, maybe someone hears it. It has made its way into announcements by the administration, by VCU trolls, and by players. Just keep repeating it over and over again. The Future is Bright....

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT