ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond-Duquesne, Part II

I hope everyone on this board who wanted less Blake Francis and more of everyone else is happy. You got your wish. Go Spiders!

Reactions: 72Spider
I hope everyone on this board who wanted less Blake Francis and more of everyone else is happy. You got your wish. Go Spiders!
This and the last few efforts stink with or without Francis

We are fading away. Just end the season and reboot. Injuries and covid are the excuse. However, zero depth to help this team. Yet we accept the outcome.

Getting a glimpse of the future today boys and it will be a lot worse. 5-23 next year.
I hate to see next year when we have a lot of games where Golden has 0 assists and 5 turnovers...

What in the hell was that....we give up open shots and force a bad one. Then the shot clock goes off!!!!

I don't care what the stats say, Cayo has had at least 4 shots blocked and still hasn't made a shot. Francis out, Golden hurt, and Cayo takes the day off.

Reactions: SpiderK
No shots made in the last 11 minutes of the game. That has to be a NCAA record

Duquesne was the better team. Dambrot was the better coach, and that is clearly by a significant margin. We even got calls we have NEVER before gotten in the Siegel Center and we still lost.

Fire Mooney

Reactions: Eight Legger
Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahhahahahahahahahah!

Bwwwuuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

Reactions: 8legs1dream
This team is a goddamn joke. What a ridiculous way to lose. We should not be the 8 seed. we should have played, and lost, yesterday. ****ing atrocious coaching. What the **** have they practiced the last 14 months? Anything?
Good sportsmanship.

Close relation or more distant? Uncle, Cousin? Just curious.

Best decision I made today was to not tune in.
Oh no you should have watched and kept that image everytime coaching change comes up

I guess Duq didn't get the memo. You can't spend so much energy coming back and expect to win.

Oh wait...another excuse that works our way but doesn't apply to the other teams.

I would have bet my wife’s entire bonus we’d lose that game based on the score with 8 min to go. That game is the epitome of Coach Mooney’s career here. How many games have we blown leads where we dont make a bucket for minutes on end? It’s time.
FIRE MOONEY

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT