ADVERTISEMENT

Richmond-Duquesne, Part II

I was so confused by that Francis monologue...my attention got diverted for a second and I couldn't figure out how he switched from talking about Blake to talking about Gilly so quickly. Then I realized that in his mind he hadn't switched at all...lol.

Tyler Burton really showed up today. Something about Duquesne really gets him going. 13 points and 7 rebounds at the half.

Grant looks good too, nice and relaxed and had a great defensive play on Weathers near the end of the half.

Tyler/Trey with 13 and 7, Gilly doing a little bit of everything. Nice to see Golden getting some buckets, but need Cayo to get going too. +1 on the boards, 6 steals, and getting to the line.

Some rough patches there, but all things considered I'll take it.

Reactions: whampas
Tyler Burton really showed up today. Something about Duquesne really gets him going. 13 points and 7 rebounds at the half.

Grant looks good too, nice and relaxed and had a great defensive play on Weathers near the end of the half.
Burton Kempom Offensive rating averaged 140 in 6 A-10 games before COVID Pause, 78 average in 5 games since COVID Pause.

Maybe he is back?

Reactions: fatherspider
Why does Golden or any of our bigs play so much on the perimeter on offense? They just showed a highlight of golden just standing behind the 3pt line for 20 seconds.

Burton Kempom Offensive rating averaged 140 in 6 A-10 games before COVID Pause, 78 average in 5 games since COVID Pause.

Maybe he is back?
Covid pauses would f up anyone. Young athletes confined to hotel rooms for weeks... some sick shit.

Looked like one of our best halves of the year in many ways. Got to give the Dukes credit, they don't go away. I feel like we should be up by 15 or more.

Reactions: gospidersgo
Wow!!! What a pathetic start to the second half. Whole team looks lost. Thankfully the Dukes are not very good.
Is there any desperation?

12 points combined in the first 7 minutes of the second half. I am glad I am not watching.

We are a one man team. I feel bad for Burton. He should move on from Mooney. His style of play will serve better on a “tough” team.

Burton and Goose looking like they aren't ready for the season to end.

The Mooney full choke is underway.

Has to be because of injuries. Duquense hasn’t had to face the issues we’ve had. We lost 2 starters and a bench player. I mean, you can’t overcome that. Cant blame Mooney, he’s the winningest coach in Richmond history and he beat Kentucky. What more could you want???

;)

• Haha
This team is a goddamn joke. What a ridiculous way to lose. We should not be the 8 seed. we should have played, and lost, yesterday. ****ing atrocious coaching. What the **** have they practiced the last 14 months? Anything?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT