ADVERTISEMENT

New Season Ticket Policy

9Legs

Assistant Coach
Mar 4, 2005
You guys better watch the negativity. It is my understanding that Matt Smith is monitoring the board, making a list and checking it twice. It is rumored that those who he identifies as "moronic" fans will be required to attend group therapy sessions during the off season as a prerequisite for purchasing their season tickets. Also, in the interest in eliminating the "moronic fan problem" it is rumored that the season ticket application will now require you to answer the questions- Do you post to the On-line Spider blog? If you answer yes you will be required to disclose your posting id. Anyone who fails to answer these two questions will automatically be listed on the Moronic Fan Board which will be displayed at the main entrance to the Robins Center. Season tickets cards will also display a unique "M" indicating special status. Also, official t-shirts labeled "Official Moronic Fan" (front and back) will be issued and be required for admittance for 2015-16 home games.

3dgrin.r191677.gif

No mention of how Mooney outcoached Dr. G last night, I have noticed.

I will wear the Moron t-shirt with pride and hope Matt asks, "tell me about how you got that shirt?"

Originally posted by Spiders10:

#OneRichmondMoron.
Good one. Are any of our twitter savvy posters, hitting Matt Smith up with some of our moronic thoughts.

So if I see MM from now on it won't stand for Mo? It will stand for Moronic Mush?

Mr. Smith's original "moronic Spider fans" tweet and subsequent catfight with the incoming student have now been deleted. Go figure.
roll.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT