ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets Available

mr.spider

Team Manager
Nov 18, 2003
I just recently moved to Colorado. Unfortunately, I couldn't figure out a way to make the daily drive to games as I had been from all the neighboring states! You know I tried! I still have 2 season tickets, however, for at least this season in Section 5 Row A behind the bench. I will be listing most, if not, all tickets for resell, but I would prefer to be more assured Spider fans get them, so if anyone is interested in purchasing tickets for any games, let me know.

This is hard to let go, but perhaps, this is good timing as I have sadly lost lots of interest now that the NIL is in effect. With no player loyalty to the school, college sports has been all but destroyed. I used to love cheering for the Spiders because we were all family and the players wanted to be there not just to make a buck. I'll holdout hope that things turnaround, but this takes a big hit on school pride. Minor league sports with no real loyalty is just not the same.

Last edited:
I’m hoping to head back to Richmond with the wife this season. We’ve only been back once since graduating in 2016. If we do end up making the trip I would love to plan it around a Richmond game and buy these seats from you.

Reactions: mr.spider
I just recently moved to Colorado. Unfortunately, I couldn't figure out a way to make the daily drive to games as I had been from all the neighboring states! You know I tried! I still have 2 season tickets, however, for at least this season in Section 5 Row A behind the bench. I will be listing most, if not, all tickets for resell, but I would prefer to be more assured Spider fans get them, so if anyone is interested in purchasing tickets for any games, let me know.

This is hard to let go, but perhaps, this is good timing as I have sadly lost lots of interest now that the NIL is in effect. With no player loyalty to the school, college sports has been all but destroyed. I used to love cheering for the Spiders because we were all family and the players wanted to be there not just to make a buck. I'll holdout hope that things turnaround, but this takes a big hit on school pride. Minor league sports with no real loyalty is just not the same.
Thanks - I will continue my 4 season tickets but might be interested in buying your two tickets at times - two of my frat brothers kids are now freshman at UR so they may be around from time to time. Text me at XXXX when u can and will exchange contact info.

Last edited:
Reactions: mr.spider
Thanks - I will continue my 4 season tickets but might be interested in buying your two tickets at times - two of my frat brothers kids are now freshman at UR so they may be around from time to time. Text me at XXXX when u can and will exchange contact info.
Hey, that's my number! What's your area code? Mine is YYY.

Reactions: Section9.RowD
What is the world coming to when a person can’t doxx themself?
My social security number is 999-99-9999…

Reactions: Section9.RowD
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT