ADVERTISEMENT

JMU tix $10 discount for UR season tix holders-keep JMU attendance to its mandated minimum

32counter

Spider's Club
Apr 8, 2008
Siesta Key,FL

Dear Spider Season Ticket Holders:

Today, we are offering you the opportunity to purchase additional single game tickets prior to our general public sale on August 1. This offer was specifically put together to provide you priority on single games tickets and to provide you with a discount on additional seats to our home game vs. our rival JMU on November 5! In addition, you may purchase additional single-game tickets to all other 2016 home games at regular price before they go on sale to the general public. Be sure to grab extra seats while they last to the game versus Norfolk State, as we'll have a postgame fireworks show for your friends and family to enjoy!

We are only providing JMU fans the conference minimum number of tickets so that we can sell out Robins Stadium with as many Spider fans as possible! Tickets for the JMU game for Spider season ticket holders will only be $30/ticket. Single game tickets will be sold at $40/ticket to the general public starting August 1. Please help us turn Robins Stadium into a sea of RED! Let's keep out the PURPLE AND GOLD!

To order your tickets, click HERE or call 1-877-Spider-1. Since this offer is specifically for season ticket holders, you must login at the top right corner of the screen before purchasing.

We appreciate your support of Spider Athletics! We are One Richmond, United in Red!

Anyone know how many tickets we have left for the game?
While I do not have season tickets, I plan on attending the beat down of JMU on Nov,5th.
The Barneys crow that they took over "The Bread Box" (their term for our stadium) in 2014 & 2012. I hope there will be only the conference mandated 1000 available for those Dill Weeds!

Very smart, similar to the plan with VCU b-ball games.

Now if we can make sure that we keep purple out of the Spider Club lots, we'll be ok.

Now if we can make sure that we keep purple out of the Spider Club lots, we'll be ok.
Good luck with that. Something that I will never understand. Purple. Lol.

If any Barneys park in the Spider Club lots, have their vehicle towed at the Barneys, expense!

Just picked up a few extra tix for the JMU game. There was a spattering available in a number of sections, but not a lot. So if you think you may need them then go get em sooner than later.

I won't be able to attend game - I'll post when I put my 6 seats up for sale or if someone on here is interested just let me know.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT