ADVERTISEMENT

Beat VCU

We should take off until the tournament, what an embarrassment, or maybe just forfeit.

Are you not entertain? Chris Mooney was well prepared to entertain, his team competed for 20 minutes. Did you expect more?

Waiting for the Mooney truthers to come in and say the future is bright. News flash: it's not.

Reactions: Hanca
3-13 UR 3s

10-21VCU 3s

21 Point difference from 3s

GAME SET POINT
You're not wrong. And this shocked me. We won't beat anyone making seven fewer threes like that. I didn't expect VCU to shoot that well from outside, but it helped that every time one of their guards got the ball beyond the arc, whoever was defending him ran away to switch and left him all alone to shoot. Really brilliant coaching strategy.

First 20 minutes and last 15 minutes were played evenly. We lost this game in the first 5 minutes of the second half. What an embarrassing way to come out of the locker room.

Wow! Worst 2nd half I've ever seen. Combination of great VCU defense. I mean great. Also, no offensive scheme. They looked lost. Also, as has been the case for many years, one Spider shoots, and everyone stands and watches. No one goes to the basket for the offensive board- one and done.

Reactions: SpiderDaMan
Wow! Worst 2nd half I've ever seen. Combination of great VCU defense. I mean great. Also, no offensive scheme. They looked lost. Also, as has been the case for many years, one Spider shoots, and everyone stands and watches. No one goes to the basket for the offensive board- one and done.
We haven’t had an offensive rebound in 15 years

It's because Mooney is as soft as soft-serve ice cream. He lacks a killer instinct. He lacks a reason for change. Hes comfortable here and he has the administration suckered.

Grant played awesome tonight. Looking for an opinion from you guys. Who would you rather have, TJ Cline or Golden?

U know when I thought game was lost? First possession when Cayo was doubled & grant had wide open chance at weskside rebound with nobody nearby but he stayed out on 3 point line.

Grant played hard and well I thought. I don’t put on him. It’s just our soft style. He’s coached not to go for those type of boards. But could send a big guy after it.

c390b5d45fd1e380fb1256bcf16a7dab.jpg

#NoMoreMooneyTruthing

Reactions: coach fezz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT