ADVERTISEMENT

Big weekend

I think they are ready...I know Dji is...showed him the trash they posted on their MB about how they think they have better starting 5 and better bench. Which is funny to me...they're athletic but that's it for me. They are a team that lives by the three and honestly as bad as we played the 1st time it wasn't busted open until the last 3-4 minutes. I know our guys will be ready...a lot on the line and to play for! We haven't panicked all season, lets prepare for some "ram stew" 😂

This is great but ram stew sounds disgusting 🤣

Reactions: urfan1
Dad is right, we couldn't have played a worse game than that and still if we had made like three shots in a row at the end we had a chance to win it, in the road.

Play our game, come out and take control early and leave no doubt.

I think they are ready...I know Dji is...showed him the trash they posted on their MB about how they think they have better starting 5 and better bench. Which is funny to me...they're athletic but that's it for me. They are a team that lives by the three and honestly as bad as we played the 1st time it wasn't busted open until the last 3-4 minutes. I know our guys will be ready...a lot on the line and to play for! We haven't panicked all season, lets prepare for some "ram stew" 😂
I do agree with you and I’m happy the locker room knows about it.

With that being said I think that’s how they (the fans) should be talking for a rivalry game. Imagine if VCU was top of the conference and we beat them. We’d be talking our sh*t and saying we’re the better team too. It’s what is going to make it even more enjoyable when we send them back to that “campus” with a L.

I can’t wait for Saturday.

Bigelow getting like 8 stitches in his lip (on a no call, I might add) certainly effected his playing time last game. I remember Bigelow with a slam in the closing minutes that had a little extra oomph on it. Thinking he might be a little angry/motivated from his most recent experience.
So is this article Bigs response, or the Quinn idea that is voted down?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT