ADVERTISEMENT

Go Duquesne

Besides Richmond the Duq Dukes is who I would have liked to see win it. Have a few Duq grad friends too. 1977 is a long time. Any Duquesne fan within a drive should be in Brooklyn tomorrow. But I’m skeptical they don’t have a big fanbase. I think they have better chance to beat vcu than Bonnies did.

Great story but one that will have a bad ending.

Odom vs Dambrot I fear is a mismatch. BUT gkiller keeps doubling and tripling down on VCU soooo...... 😀.

I am afraid that Odom will win this battle, but Duquesne playing with house money and a chance for March immortality, who knows.

Quadruple up coming with a live bet too. NO HEDGE!

This time of year is always when I do the best. I took a loss in 2022 and it was glorious. But come a10 tourney u always bet for vcu and against UR.

More of a sure thing than Nicolette Sheridan.

Quadruple up coming with a live bet too. NO HEDGE!

This time of year is always when I do the best. I took a loss in 2022 and it was glorious. But come a10 tourney u always bet for vcu and against UR.

More of a sure thing than Nicolette Sheridan.

Can my loss of winnings count toward Spider NIL donation?

After a quadruple up plus more live betting I think it should.

It’s ok it would have been dirty money. And I probably would have lost it all eventually anyway.

Great job Dukes. Great job Eight Legger coming around & finally doing his thing too.

Thank goodness. Since it wasn't us, I didn't particularly care who other than the team that lost today. But the more I hear about Duquesne this year, the more I have liked. Great story.

Can my loss of winnings count toward Spider NIL donation?

After a quadruple up plus more live betting I think it should.

It’s ok it would have been dirty money. And I probably would have lost it all eventually anyway.

Great job Dukes. Great job Eight Legger coming around & finally doing his thing too.

Guys good news I’m winning all my money back from goofy Joe Lunardi on his 60/40 NIT odds!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT