ADVERTISEMENT

Beat VCU

And Dayton game.

we need some of these veteran players to start picking it up. Grant showed up, would be nice if the others did too.

Glad Grant is taking more threes than Gilyard. Completely out coached. VCU game plans to take away Gilyard and Mooney has no answer

Reactions: SpiderDaMan
Glad Grant is taking more threes than Gilyard. Completely out coached. VCU game plans to take away Gilyard and Mooney has no answer
Ive been saying this for years... give us a team with similar talent and mooney will lose almost every time because he is soooo predictable.

Things that piss me off about Grant...

Lack of rebounding and not playing aggressive/tough on defense

Jumping up and down and yelling at the refs while the play is going on (especially when he is completely wrong)

Laughing and joking with the other team when you are once again getting your butt kicked by your rival

Yes he is the only reason we aren't down by 40 but learn how to act on the court please. He should be a leader on this team and he is not.

Reactions: Spider93
The sooner that I can accept that this is who we are and will always be then I can start the healing process. Rooting for Richmond has become as painful as a broken sternum. Won't be able to watch the 11 o'clock news in this city tonight.

If we only lose by 8 will many say “feel great that we never quit” or “encouraged that we competed”.

We are a talented but very poorly coached team. How do guys get THAT open under the basket??? Its nuts.

Not being able to design a play for your best offensive player is on the coach. Letting your 4th and 5th options repeatedly take contested shots is on the coach. Not adjusting to defend the 3pt line is on the coach. Letting your center take multiple low percentage threes early in the shot clock is on the coach.

And oh yeah, going 6-19 against your biggest rival is on the coach. Players have changed, they have all sucked against VCU. The coach is the only constant.

Fire the coach.

Get that billboard back up.

Reactions: Hanca
Same story after 15 years. Will be 6-19 against the cross town rival. Had 2 opportunities in the last few days to make an at large case and came up empty.

Coach your ‘best class ever’ is looking like an NIT bubble team at best. Pathetic, by your own words

Reactions: wr70beh
That was embarrassing. We gave up 20 points in six minutes at the start of the second half. I mean what in the hell was that? Why were we switching off shooters just add they were lining up three pointers? They only took about for contested ones all night. Why didn't Mooney draw up a single play to get Sherod an open look from three? What the hell was Gilyard doing all night long? Flat out embarrassing from top to bottom. Disgraceful.

Last edited:
Reactions: Spider2020
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT