ADVERTISEMENT

Yale(3-1,1-1)

Merely pointing out that we left points out there, the same point our head coach made. My only complaint is the broadcasting today.

I just love it when someone criticizes me for criticizing. Lighten up Francis

Will Durden learn spiders can’t run wide. Averaging 6 yard loss each time

Mancuso is what he was and no more. Annap is correct but joe has no help from OC

Oh goodness, we have to count on the special teams now. Yale’s just figured out our secondary sucks

Smart move by the coach to call a timeout on 4th and 12 when we dominated the three prior plays and had Yale on the ropes.

I try to keep it positive. Yale was a good team. We had a big win last week. This team can still have a solid season. But, yes that was a disappointing loss.

As a Spider, these last 4 years have been the most frustrating of my entire life. We should have won this game by 30 points. Dropped passes, missed passes, How many trips to the red zone? dropped interceptions, 2 MISSED FIELD GOALS!!

I am so done with this. My last 2 football tickets are in the trash, I'm too embarrassed to even give them away. I hope I live long enough to see someone turn this around.

Last edited by a moderator:
True, players must execute; however, coaches call plays, manage the clock, and equip players with the knowledge and training to execute.

If you're masochistic enough to reply the game you will see BB called them Maine or the Black Bears at least 8-10 times. The disease is rampant

Reactions: SpiderK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT