ADVERTISEMENT

Wake In Game

Trap, I agree Wake is pretty bad right now. But, Cody Miller-Mcintire was hurt. He is a dynamic player and when he returns Wake will be a much better team. Wake was also missing 2 other players, one of whom was also a starter due to suspension. Additionally, Wake has some very talented freshman who we caught on their 3rd college game.

So, my point is, when Wake gets all of their players back and these freshman get some more experience, Wake could very well be a dangerous team come ACC conference play and notch a couple notable victories.

This will make our win over them in November appear much better, because all the committee will see is that we beat Wake on our resume.

And regardless of whether that happens or not beating an ACC program in there building is nothing to sneeze at. We have our growing pains right now, players adjusting to new roles/responsibilities, so this was a good win and big win for our program. Last year's team would have lost this game at this point in the season, so I think that says something.

man, reading the 1st few pages of this in-game, I wonder if some of you ever enjoy watching!
got out of there with a road win against an ACC team. nice job, boys! keep grinding.

Reactions: MrTbone and urfan1
Start Marshall Wood, bench Dieon Taylor. We gain more with Woods offense than we lose win Taylor's defense. Sorry for Dieon, but no one can say that Mooney hasn't given him plenty of opportunities, and probably way too many minutes over the past three years. We are blessed with good offensive players this year, and we can win with offense. So go with the hand you're dealt, coach.
Agree

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT